Club Integra Cup (GT5)

sainthavok

私は自分のホンダを愛して
hopping in on this i can't believe i didnt find this sooner! gonna have to fight for tv usage as the ps3 is in the living room but oh well i'll pull the i bought it all card! adding speedin right now!

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
Congrats on getting the game, Now you can race with us next Sunday!
Oh and Speedin! Let's make the 2nd race a 1 lap around the nurburgring in the middle of the night. It looks fckin sick!
Nothin but pitch black darkness and headlights guiding your way around the road. (props to mendez for showing us that) lol!

Last edited:

BeatBox

Real Good!
Congrats on getting the game, Now you can race with us next Sunday!
Oh and Speedin! Let's make the 2nd race a 1 lap around the nurburgring in the middle of the night. It looks fckin sick!
Nothin but pitch black darkness and headlights guiding your way around the road. (props to mendez for showing us that) lol!
yeah shit was fun, the crz weren't bad at all. def be some close competition in the day time but at night....hope your not last at the nurburgring i heard someone comes out the woods and rapes you LMAO

speedin

The Transporter
Ok after seeing that photo of our Wangan race I have an idea.....

Lets all get into our favorite cars (something that looks good) and we can take a HUGE group shot to post in the 1st post of this page. We can do an all integra shot as well (btw can I borrow a teg? LOL, dont own one). When does everyone want to meet up and do this? Im thinking tomorrow...

speedin

The Transporter
Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
How about Daytona road course for the second track?
I think its going to be a tarmac rally course, I just dont know what the names are and I havnt been on GT5 since the race to check the names. I also am going to add in the elements :shock:.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
yeah shit was fun, the crz weren't bad at all. def be some close competition in the day time but at night....hope your not last at the nurburgring i heard someone comes out the woods and rapes you LMAO
Hahaha I had to take it slow to stay with you guys during that crz race hha
Lol. Them crazy forest rapist. And they don't want your car they want your ass so don't be last. Haha!
Hahaha that whole race was epic.... I was gonna take u that last turn, got caught on something thou?? A wall or something?? :what: lol, don't know how you caught up so fast on the straight though lol
Ok after seeing that photo of our Wangan race I have an idea.....

Lets all get into our favorite cars (something that looks good) and we can take a HUGE group shot to post in the 1st post of this page. We can do an all integra shot as well (btw can I borrow a teg? LOL, dont own one). When does everyone want to meet up and do this? Im thinking tomorrow...
I'll be there :) gotts me a spoon itr, canttake any regular pics of it cuz it's not premium :(

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
thats why were taking the pics in a group race :thumbs up

pics of your favorite car first. then integs. then wangan midnight/initial d shots!! yeah!!!
please paint your spoon itr something other than white. lol!!
fuck it. ill roll in a usdm itr since all you guys are going for the jdm one.

or

i say half of us in us spec, the other in jdm spec. or whatever.