Club Integra Cup (GT5)

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
Lol, 2 hours to race time and I dont have a MR car to use. What to buy....
If you don't have the credits to buy a good one I could send you my race-prepped NSX Type R. Just let me know. I'll be on at least 30 min before we start.

Edit: You just have to promise not to beat me with my own car :lol:

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
If you don't have the credits to buy a good one I could send you my race-prepped NSX Type R. Just let me know. I'll be on at least 30 min before we start.

Edit: You just have to promise not to beat me with my own car :lol:
Shoulda sent it to me :lol:

As they say, everything that can go wrong, did. Right after first turn at Monza, controller dies. Get new controller, turn it on, finish first lap and ps3 freezes.... FML right? Gets better, apparently when the game froze, i lost a large amount of the mods i put on my car, including the lsd, weight reduction, and trans setup i spent 10 minutes on perfecting.

Get to the first turn of Laguna Seca, and guess what!!!!! Controller decides not to turn!!! Hahaha, said screw it after that... Owell, had fun watching :lol:

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
That sucks klutch. Hopefully things will work for you next week. I would have been ticked off if that had happened to me. Was looking forward to MR cause the NSX is my favorite car to drive. Seems like the only things I can't win with it are F1 races and those with cars like the 787B. Then again, that's only if I don't crash 5 times like I did at Laguna Seca. Spent a lot of time tuning the suspension for Laguna Seca (what I use to tune all my cars), then changed it for Monza. Had no time to change it back to Laguna Seca before the race, which needed a less aggressive setup. Still, could have easily been corrected with throttle control. Oh well. lol. Still love that car. Sticks to the road like glue and is pretty solid in a straight line. The suspension is set up is just how I like it, with only minor adjustments needed here and there for track variations.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Ha thanks bro... Yeah I was watching you race and man that thing hauled, had some pretty dang good racing lines too... Can't wait to see what next weeks is :) now I'll have more than an hours time to completey set up a car lol

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
Thanks bro. Ha. Should have seen my trial laps at Monza. Best time in trial was 1:48.1 - about 2 seconds quicker than my best time during the race. :shock: Those lines were just too aggressive, and I knew I would have wound up crashing a couple times...like I did at Laguna Seca. :lol: Like speedin said, there are some nasty corners on that track for MR cars. That's what made it a fun race though. :D

Would love to see a JGTC challenge at Nurgurgring Nordscleife :evil:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Haha they did look like fun... Dang, when I had my car all modded out and was running a few practices on Laguna Seca, I think the fastest I did all said and done was a high 1:32.... Not as fast as some of you other guys lol, but pretty good for a car from '86 with 300 hp :lol: I first noticed something was wrong with the car when I burned out all through first lol, never had that with the LSD and tranny setup.... Ahwell, good job tonight guys :)

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Wouldn't mind seeing this next week...

Côte d’Azur (aka Spa)
Nürburgring GP/F

400hp with FR

speedin

The Transporter
DAMN YOU COY! You broke my balls on Monza!

Shoulda sent it to me :lol:

As they say, everything that can go wrong, did. Right after first turn at Monza, controller dies. Get new controller, turn it on, finish first lap and ps3 freezes.... FML right? Gets better, apparently when the game froze, i lost a large amount of the mods i put on my car, including the lsd, weight reduction, and trans setup i spent 10 minutes on perfecting.

Get to the first turn of Laguna Seca, and guess what!!!!! Controller decides not to turn!!! Hahaha, said screw it after that... Owell, had fun watching :lol:
Damn man, that is some rotten luck :(

Should have seen my trial laps at Monza. Best time in trial was 1:48.1 - about 2 seconds quicker than my best time during the race. :shock: Those lines were just too aggressive, and I knew I would have wound up crashing a couple times...like I did at Laguna Seca. :lol: Like speedin said, there are some nasty corners on that track for MR cars. That's what made it a fun race though. :D
Yea all my practices were about 1-2 seconds faster than the actual race. But thats what happens with traffic and pressure. That NSX-R you had was QUICK! That was the car to be in tonight. That extra 40hp your NSX had really showed when we were up close and personal at Laguna. I think thats what was holding my car back that little bit, well that and Coy at Monza :evil:. That last part of the Laguna race was intense! you and me would spin at the same times and id be like "SHIT, just keep it on the track." But then second to last corner I dove into that little opening you left and that was it. TIGHT race...

Wouldn't mind seeing this next week...

Côte d’Azur (aka Spa)
Nürburgring GP/F

400hp with FR
Im thinking AWD next, then RWD. Still thinking about what power level. 550?