--== [[ CLUB-INTEGRA GAMERs LOUNGE:: Xbox // PlayStation // Wii // PC ]] ==--

R13

The other asshole
Having a microcenter is good, I wish I had one near by.

I'll say what I tell everyone else, If you're wanting to play most modern games at 60fps you're going to need to spend no less than $1100, It's just the way it is, My secondary "budget rig" I have I've been using to test what kind performance you can get for as little as possible is to the $1300 point and it holds just at 60fps in pretty much all games including battlefield.

That's if you don't need a monitor, Mouse and keyboard.

I would really recommend either saving until you reach at least 1k because even if you can squeeze 30fps out of it you need to build pc's to be "future proof", You don't want to spend a bunch of money for it to be useless in 1-2 years.

That's just my advice, You don't have to build baller stuff like me but you don't wanna cheap out, It won't be worth what you spend in the long run.

Sent from my toaster

2kdb7

I'm not looking for anything major. My girlfriends mom gave us 500 for a laptop. So I threw out the idea of building one not looking for anything major Just something I can do light gaming and day to day stuff

R13

The other asshole
I'm not looking for anything major. My girlfriends mom gave us 500 for a laptop. So I threw out the idea of building one not looking for anything major Just something I can do light gaming and day to day stuff
Ah, Gotcha, You should be able to play counterstike and games on the source engine good enough with that.

Sent from my toaster