--== [[ CLUB-INTEGRA GAMERs LOUNGE:: Xbox // PlayStation // Wii // PC ]] ==--

R13

The other asshole
f***ing dammit, I signed up for the PC titanfall beta and got selected but they gave me a f***ing xbox one code, Not cool.

Edit: It's being taken care of! Goml scrubs.

Last edited:

gsr_nikhil

f***ing dammit, I signed up for the PC titanfall beta and got selected but they gave me a f***ing xbox one code, Not cool.

Edit: It's being taken care of! Goml scrubs.
That game looks sick as fuck

Sent from my Moto seX using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
It's a blast, Which is saying a lot considering I haven't enjoyed an online game since Modern warfare 2, It captures the oldschool cod elements, Speed, Precision, Reaction time and accuracy beat all.

I took out 5 titans with one of mine in a match yesterday, Somehow I haven't lost my touch after all these years.

gsr_nikhil

It's a blast, Which is saying a lot considering I haven't enjoyed an online game since Modern warfare 2, It captures the oldschool cod elements, Speed, Precision, Reaction time and accuracy beat all.

I took out 5 titans with one of mine in a match yesterday, Somehow I haven't lost my touch after all these years.
Must.get.beta.key

Sent from my Moto seX using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
Better hurry, The beta ends on the 19th then you'll have to wait till march 14th for the full game.

Sent from my toaster

R13

The other asshole
Well this game got gay quick, I didn't get to play it yesterday and I see today that everyone is using the cloak and smart pistol.

Oh well :/ I did say it was like oldschool cod... It's a game that can be fun if you have a high tolerance for noobish nonsense.

I would say I can only hope they'll patch it but when have cod or "ex" cod developers "patched" anything. :lol:

Sent from my toaster

Ryan659

They patch shit now a days with BO2 and ghosts. But all they do when they do that is slow and weaken the sniper rifles and ruin it. Ghosts was fun before the 2nd patch before they started tweaking the weapons, now it's crap

randomhobo

automagic user
They patch s*** now a days with BO2 and ghosts. But all they do when they do that is slow and weaken the sniper rifles and ruin it. Ghosts was fun before the 2nd patch before they started tweaking the weapons, now it's crap
That's why Dice created BF4

R13

The other asshole
You mean battlefail, Bad company 1 & 2 were good but all the rest suck just as much as cod after mw2.

Basically you played one or the other for 1 of 2 reasons. (1.) You want fast pace action or (2.) You want vehicle warfare.

Idk, Titanfall still has potential to be a fun enough game to keep playing but if the auto pistol doesn't get nerfed or disappear it's not happening, Then there's also the stuff that will be in the full game that's not in the beta and who knows what kind of nonsense could be in that.

People also over hyped it, The day after the beta released pretty much everyone on twitter stopped even mentioning it so it's also highly likely it will be a game everyone plays for a week and then no one remembers. :lol:

Sent from my toaster

Ryan659

Just learned I can push a twitch feed from my iPhone to Apple TV and then close out of the twitch app and go to here. Sweet!