Coilovers that go lowest?

prodigee

Your car seems lower the rear..can you go lower in front? Will the coilover sleeves allow you to?
they can a bit more in the front, I intend on bringing it all the way down when I see the car next seeing as it is away from me while I am at school. But I still want better coils because these ride like crap and have awful spring rates, with better shocks and much higher spring rates, I could go lower, and not have the wheel hit the top of the well nearly as often, right now, it rubs like crazy even going over little bumps because the springs rates and dampening is so shitty.
yea i would look into a body kit that will give the overall appereance that it is low i had a accord 2 inch off the ground and i tell ya i raised that shit 3/4 of an inch and its perfect now.... i was bottoming out all the time and my upper ball joints went out.... i do have to change my oil pan and i bent my cross brace that goes across so my engine wont fall... ya worst mistake i did but 2 nd 3/4 inches off the ground is perfect
I refuse to put a body kit on my car I'm not some ricer idiot, a lip is all I will do because I don't like how the front looks with out one. I'm not about the illusion of being low, I want the car that low.

So does anyone know of coils that can help me here?

prodigee

:thumbs up 100% agreed man. Plus slamming causes all sorts of weird handling issues that nobody wants to deal with - if they enjoy driving the twisties that is.
If I wanted to drive my car hard through the twisties all the time, would I be wanting to slam it? No. I know all about what going low entails I just need the coils that will get me there, not sure why this is so hard to understand.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Form and Funcion Type 2 is probably what would be best for you. You can go with the Skunk2 Pro-C coilovers but they are a lto more pricey then the FF's. Skunk2's could offer about a 4.5" drop, I'm not sure the numbers with the FF's

Last edited:

prodigee

Form and Funcion Type 2 is probably what would be best for you. You can go with the Skunk2 Pro-C coilovers but they are a lto more pricey then the FF's. Skunk2's could offer about a 4.5" drop, I'm not sure the numbers with the FF's
Ok thanks thats what I have heard I just wanted to see if anyone had heard the same thing/has experience with them.
are u lookin for the whole coilover kit
I'm not sure what you mean by kit, but I am looking for full coilovers, not sleeves on a strut.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
I like my FF's. I might look into the Skunk2 Pro-C's for the amount of damper adjustments.