Ride: 96 LS/SE

Member name: bubba1228
Name: ?
Ride: 94 GSR

Member name: Lower Elite
Name: Breandan
Ride: 06 RSX-S

Any missing/incorrect info, hit me up and I'll get it fixed :thumbs up

So far, the list of people that we know of coming to our FIRST MEET ***(8/28/10)*** are...

-KlutchDb7 (Might bring friend)
-bradster101
-OBEY POSSE GSR
-Accel.speed
-chronoslo?
-Lower Elite?

Question marks mean we dont have a straight answer from you yet... Once again, we will be meeting in the southeast corner of the Promenade strip mall parking lot (If you get lost finding it, look for a bunch of tegs :lol:) Be there about 12:30-45, ship out to get some lunch about 1ish And from there whatever we decide to do.

The mall is located at:
8000 E Belleview Ave
Greenwood Vlg, CO 80111

Any questions/objections/edits to any of the above?

bradster101

Why are you first on the to go list? I think we know who bailed last time haha jk

And ill ask brendan if he's down for tomorrow when we go cruise tonight...so far that doesn't sound like to bad of a turnout

And is there anyway you guys can bring a couple stickers? I really freak n need one lol
And possible flyer ideas or actual flyers?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Why are you first on the to go list? I think we know who bailed last time haha jk

And ill ask brendan if he's down for tomorrow when we go cruise tonight...so far that doesn't sound like to bad of a turnout

And is there anyway you guys can bring a couple stickers? I really freak n need one lol
And possible flyer ideas or actual flyers?
Ouch that was a low one.... lol, and cuz, im the one who made the big post lol.

And alright, lmk what he says. And yeah seem pretty good... so i told my best friend about the meet and he got really jealous and stuff, would it be cool if he came along? He doesnt have a teg, but he's got a civic....

And sure, ill get overnight on em and pick em up from the post office at 9 :lol: Im hopin to pick some up soon....
And no word on flyers yet.... Considering we should ask for Coy's help....

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Sorry for third post... Looking like it's gonna be a beautiful day to have a meet! :thumbs up

brad, any word from brendan?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Sounds like it, I havent heard otherwise... And ill be ther bout 12:30 when we start at the lot

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Well the meet today was GREAT!!! Only had 3 Tegs turn out. but still had fun :thumbs up We also established ourselves as "Mile High Integras", checky decals ;) PICS!!!!!!!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

I know the other guys have some pics they'll post up too :thumbs up

Hopefully These pics are enough to inspire more guys to wanna come :)

chronsolo

MAD MAN
man i thought you guys meant 1230 at night.............jk
and you all have decals :(
when's the next meet, i gotta get in on this.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Springs was a far drive for brad to come up to danver... Half the guys live there, i live just south of denver