Colorado Meet

bradster101

Meet was good, nice to meet all the peps who Im always raggin on lol :)

But I believe that the next meet is going to be down here in the springs if I remember correctly? Its about an hour drive but IMO it was worth it....

Ill make another thread in about a week when it gets closer to time to meet again, plus I think were going to have a bbq at my house since it is labor day weekend - will keep posted

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Meet was good, nice to meet all the peps who Im always raggin on lol :)

But I believe that the next meet is going to be down here in the springs if I remember correctly? Its about an hour drive but IMO it was worth it....

Ill make another thread in about a week when it gets closer to time to meet again, plus I think were going to have a bbq at my house since it is labor day weekend - will keep posted
Lol very true dat haha

And you are correct, we decided that would be best and fairest. and yeah, DEFINITELY worth it.

And do you have your pics to post up? you could email em to me and id put em up with the rest of them on my photobucket if you'd like... Or just do em yourself :)

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Lol ya it was awesome rollin with our posse and turning heads. N fukn brads smartass lol u guys are chill tho. . Cnt. Wait for next time!!!

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
:'( man i wish i went. but i was too damn tired. Next one in CO springs? thats 2 hours from me...

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Oh man nice pictures too! well hey lets meet next time like between denver and co sprngs? Dude now im DOWN after seein those pics. haha i wont go on a date with a girl at a drive in till 2am...

bradster101

So ACCEL.... is there any way that you would drive down here to the springs? I think we would like to try it here to see how many people we can get - then I think after we get more, we could decide on a different place to meet (like castle rock or monument)

bradster101

Lol ya it was awesome rollin with our posse and turning heads. N fukn brads smartass lol u guys are chill tho. . Cnt. Wait for next time!!!
yea it was pretty fun, would be sweet if we had 10 or so of us though.... Really need to get on the making of the flyers cuz that would prolly be the easiest way to get people

And I totally agree that I'm a smartass -BUT- i keep the party going lol :lol:

Thinking Labor Day weekend for the next one, friday or sat work better for everyone?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Lol we turned so many heads it was awesome :thumbs up Now if we had a bigger group..... And ya, Brad is a total smartass lol, but that's chill :) great people, awesome cars, great time :thumbs up
i could use a nice leg stretching drive lol.
i'll stay tuned till then
Do it!!!! you better be there lol
Oh man nice pictures too! well hey lets meet next time like between denver and co sprngs? Dude now im DOWN after seein those pics. haha i wont go on a date with a girl at a drive in till 2am...
Yeah it was definitely fun, still workin on location, but looking for closer to the springs... And the pics dont do it justice :) Brads got more coming tomorrow, probably better than mine lol. But dude, remember, bros before hoes :thumbs up
So ACCEL.... is there any way that you would drive down here to the springs? I think we would like to try it here to see how many people we can get - then I think after we get more, we could decide on a different place to meet (like castle rock or monument)
I likey this idea... have a few different spots to hit up....
yea it was pretty fun, would be sweet if we had 10 or so of us though.... Really need to get on the making of the flyers cuz that would prolly be the easiest way to get people

Thinking Labor Day weekend for the next one, friday or sat work better for everyone?
Dude it was a friken blast lol, and true, the more the merrier.... And sounded like you had a pretty good idea for those flyers, right brad? but definitely an idea to keep in mind...

And you are so very true.... :lol: good times haha

I'll check my schedule and see what's what, but definitely then :thumbs up

bradster101

So for the flyers, what all should we put on them?

Clubintegra.com
Colorado meet
...then something about us...

Anything else you guys can think of?

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
mile high integras/ club (logo)

any type or gen
2 meets a months, with just hanging out cruisingto diffrent cities , BBQ's, and when possible visits to the track .
*NO STREET RACERS* (THATS WHAT THE TRACK IS FOR)
so if u love ur integra and like making new friends and hang out hit us up for details

clubintegra.com > colorado meet (in search bar)
or contact us by phone
(*one of our names*)- 999-999-9999

(maybe somew pics in this area)

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve

and i vote friday if thats cool and we can do that BBQ u mentioned :thumbs up

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Great idea on the flyer Reggie :thumbs up pics, we could also include some of an actualy meet or something... And Friday sounds pretty cool to me :)