Colorado Meet

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
HAHAHA well we all knew that ;) lol jk bro :lol:
And that's a good excuse haha

And yeah sound s like a safe bet for 2 weeks... no people traveling and whatnot....

And where are all ur sexy pics u slacker? lol
Lol I wann see some car pics but if u want brads sexy pics do that bizness in a pm LOL LOL this is a car thread lol jk so I came up with idea, ima put flyers at cars parts shops like the one we went to n more

00DC2TW

hey guys just found this thread, today lol.... I have a 2000 white GSR 100% stock besides a JDM ITR valve cover, it has 90,000 Miles....

Interested...

Last edited:

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
hey guys just found this thread, today lol.... I have a 2000 white GSR 100% stock besides a JDM ITR valve cover, it has 90,000 Miles....

Interested...
since i knew u were comin welcome lol post some pics when u can and ull get a decaql when we meet up :thumbs up

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Interested...
Welcomes dood!!! What part ya from? And x2 on the pics!!! :thumbs up

00DC2TW

also, I have a OEM ITR Spoiler for sale its painted Taffeta white/frost white if anyone is interested...

and the dates that are time stamped into those pictures above are wrong, they are from 2 months ago not three years lol

00DC2TW

Im from aurora and go to the meets every sunday at sonic in the Denver Tech Center area... You can also find me on Highaltitudeimports.com another local forum...

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
ur car is CLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!! looks like brad has some competition lol jk jk i guess i do since its a white gsr lol make mine look bad lol but ya more power to the club. whats ur name and age

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Im from aurora and go to the meets every sunday at sonic in the Denver Tech Center area... You can also find me on Highaltitudeimports.com another local forum...
wow we just had a meet over there this last saturday are there other integras there who might wanna join ?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Cleannnn ride bro :thumbs up And once we get done, our meets are gonna be the best :thumbs up
ur car is CLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!! looks like brad has some competition lol jk jk i guess i do since its a white gsr lol make mine look bad lol but ya more power to the club. whats ur name and age
haha Reggie, you gotta step up the game now bro :thumbs up lol, hey, did u install that mirror??
But yeah, name and age if we could... ill edit the info post....
i will email it tonight :thumbs up
Alright :thumbs up ill pm u my email
wow we just had a meet over there this last saturday are there other integras there who might wanna join ?
Yeah we did lol, and x2 on other teggys?