Colorado Meet

00DC2TW

I met two type R owners last sunday, one being black and one championship white... Didnt get their numbers, might never see them again lol... also my friend has 2 dc2's and we are in the middle of taking his engine out and putting it in his other dc2, it is 510 HP currently and he probably wont be driving either dc2 until next summer

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Alright, so i updated that list of people we've got in our "crew":

Member name: bradster101
Name: Brad
Ride: The "badass" Red GSR :lol:

Member name: OBEY POSSE GSR
Name: Reggie
Ride: White GSR

Member name: klutchDb7
Name: Cole
Ride: '00 DB :thumbs up

Member name: Accel.speed
Name: Shawn
Ride: 94 RS

Member name: chronoslo
Name: Derek
Ride: 96 LS/SE

Member name: bubba1228
Name: ?
Ride: 94 GSR

Member name: Lower Elite
Name: Breandan
Ride: 06 RSX-S

Member name: 00DC2TW
Name: Nick
Ride: 00 GSR

Any missing/incorrect info, hit me up and I'll get it fixed :thumbs up

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I know met two type R owners last sunday, one being black and one championship white... Didnt get their numbers, might never see them again lol... also my friend has 2 dc2's and we are in the middle of taking his engine out and putting it in his other dc2, it is 510 HP currently and he probably wont be driving either dc2 until next summer
Wow, that's awesome..... 510 hp??? :shock: Daaaaaannnnggggg, that'd be sick to have along!!!!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
wow... that's awesome.... let me know what you guys do with the parts u get rid of, i might be interested in some if he gets rid of/sells em....

00DC2TW

need some 1000cc Precision injectors? those are ready to go.... I also have a ITR spoiler oem White, the one without the third brake light

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Alright... Let me know on these meets
well the meets are every other week and to be fair to every body , every meet we take turnes goin to each other city and the spots they chose, we can either have a bbq , go crusing or just work on our cars or just hang out since we will all become good frineds plus goin to each others city gives us more exposure all over instead of just one spot . we dont street race were gonna try to get meets at the track soon or later but ya its a great time and we definately turn heads lol thats most of it lol any other questions just ask :thumbs up