Colorado Meet

bradster101

This is the only image that I have of it... is that what your looking for?

Im going to try and make some flyers today when I get home - after my hw is done lol

00DC2TW

Oh I was talking about the image that was sent to the print/sticker shop

bradster101

Oh I was talking about the image that was sent to the print/sticker shop
we kinda did it on the spot at the shop.... Im making flyers now that have that pict up at the top so when I get that done I can send it to you if youd like? I photo shopped it out to make it our logo for the flyer

00DC2TW

Yeah, I was also wondering if anyone would be interested in me making a milehighintegras.com website with a forum...

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Yeah, I was also wondering if anyone would be interested in me making a milehighintegras.com website with a forum...
That's a ballin idea!! Ima see wat I ca hook up or we can do that in a meetings so we can all have in input as far. As looks n watnot

00DC2TW

Yeah I'm in college right now and my major is tech communications.. I already have some knowledge in website building

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
That could definitely come in use....

Random noob question, do I really need the cover over my headers? I just think it looks like crap and is useless....

00DC2TW

do what I did, and go to home depot and buy some high temp black paint, paint that shit so it looks new... IMO i think it looks better than having the rust colored header showing... I picked up some new bolts and washers while I was at it... But to answer your question, you dont need the cover... I think it just looks cleaner with it

before:

After:

Last edited:

00DC2TW

Other background on me, I worked for Honda for 3 years, live in aurora, and have had 4 Hondas since I was 16...