Colorado Meet

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!

:D
picsssss
Before

After

^^winter setup

Hey whatcha guys think about ttinting my taillights? I just photoshopped the one below.

Thats all i got for now. :)

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Looks clean bro :thumbs up quick tip for photoshopping tinted talights, use the burn tool :thumbs up

bradster101

So whats this shit about me having some competition??? f**k that s**t !!!! lol jk

haha any way, welcome doods and clean rides

Will you guys be down for the meet in two weeks?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
So whats this shit about me having some competition??? f**k that s**t !!!! lol jk

haha any way, welcome doods and clean rides

Will you guys be down for the meet in two weeks?
Hahaha, brad.... and heyllz yea son, ill be ready to roll :thumbs up Got some sweet plans for my ride i can hopefully have done by then....
Ill be ready lol ... my car has zero mods besides a JDM ITR Valve cover
And that's perfectly fine lol, all that matters is that you come :thumbs up

bradster101

Yea man, as long as you show thats all that matters, o and you have to have fun!

so do you guys plan on meeting up in denver and then cruising down here?

And Klutch, what all plans do you have for then?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I think those of us meeting up north and then cruisin down is a good idea...

And none that i know of.... why?

bradster101

Idk, you said "Hahaha, brad.... and heyllz yea son, ill be ready to roll Got some sweet plans for my ride i can hopefully have done by then...."

What plans????????!?!?!??!??!?!!!!??!?!?!??!???!?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Idk, you said "Hahaha, brad.... and heyllz yea son, ill be ready to roll Got some sweet plans for my ride i can hopefully have done by then...."

What plans????????!?!?!??!??!?!!!!??!?!?!??!???!?
OOOOOOOooooooohhhhhh Shiiite sorry lol, wayyy too effing tired haha..... And hopin to paint my wheels, have a secondary hood (black) that i can swithc out with my silver one when i get bored with the color :lol: uhmm, what else.... idk, i think that's all ill be able to get done in 2 weeks, heck, ill be lucky to do just those two things lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Two weekends from now, either Friday afternoon or Saturday, mid to early afternoon. Not sure on where yet....