Cops+Integra=Bad

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I get trailed by cops at least 1-2 times a week; rarely do they actually have any valid reason to pull me over. Just keep it chill and they'll stay off you. I'm sure the HID's don't help though lol.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I know right? I dont know what he expected me to do, stay in the middle of a 4line road so he can give me crap? if anything I did him a favor...lol anyways only been 2nd time I've been pulled over, I've been pretty lucky for all the crap cops could write a ticket on my car for. lol

Wheeles187

my girlfriend and i haven't had any problems with cops here in Georgia. but we were down in panama city beach last week and we got pulled over by a older cop and he was asking all kinds of stuff about the car then he was like i like it is a nice car. well yawl have a great day. haha we drove away and was like what the fuck?

FlyinRyan

DC5 Fireball
my girlfriend and i haven't had any problems with cops here in Georgia. but we were down in panama city beach last week and we got pulled over by a older cop and he was asking all kinds of stuff about the car then he was like i like it is a nice car. well yawl have a great day. haha we drove away and was like what the fuck?
He was trying to get you to incriminate yourself with the "thats a nice car," expecting you to respond with, "yeah, it'll outrun anything on the road" ...then you're screwed.
Cops here and Georgia are ridiculous. I got pulled over specifically for having HIDs. the rest of my exterior is completely stock but he said my lights were too bright and i almost blinded him... He didnt give me a ticket, but he really didnt have a reason to stop me.

samace_sg

Second Glance
I remember one night coming back from Dunkin Donuts my bro (deacevedo45) and I got followed and pulled over by a unmarked cop in our driveway. He tried to say that we were driving aggressively not signaling or anything. Then he recognized the house. My landlord is his supervisor, he told us that he likes Hondas/Acuras, that he first followed us because he had a suspicion that we were driviing stolen cars so he ran the plates.

All i know is that I clearly remember not driving aggressively and signaling at every corner. It was late and no one on the road, we knew someone would be watching.

I hate Jersey cops.