cops like big dick in there assssss fukin shit bro soooo pissed rite now!!!!!!!!!!!

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Guess who else likes big dicks in their ass....Lance Bass from n'sync. He came out of the closet today. haha

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
TegSox said:
Guess who else likes big dicks in their ass....Lance Bass from n'sync. He came out of the closet today. haha
I know... and he was so pretty too. What a waste of sausage.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Vanessa said:
I know... and he was so pretty too. What a waste of sausage.
you just call that dude pretty, no wonder his gay,

1990TeGLs you have all right to be madm the shit is bullshit, So many cops have pulled me over and passed by me with my seatbelt of, and I got nothing.

Now you guys that are like cops are just doing there jobs NO NO NO, some cops are really cool and shit and some are just really Dicks ( Now a Fuck cop told me that shit). You can get pulled over and kiss and much ass as you want and they'll still fuck you over.

EX: Im sorry but tickets for brake lights out are stupid, you should get a fuckin warning FIRST

EX2: Asshole cops have search my cars, cars that have been fuckin stripped, WHAT THE HELL am I going to hidden in a stripped ass car, same fucks even search my CD case WTF, then left the shit on the ground. Now Did I give them a reason to do that shit NO! Do i have a Record!

So plz dont blame that shit on 1990TeGLs, and say it his fault b/c he didnt kiss there ass!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
monday! thats rough. especially considering how good the Dos Equis i am drinking right is.