Cops.

randomhobo

automagic user
Got my 97 integra in 07

pulled over
4 times for exhaust, only one "fix it" ticket - signed off by the same officer the next day
3 times because it was between 11pm - 3am and was asked if I had been drinking (I hadn't been)
1 time because my "friend" is a dick and just wanted to "scare" me

not anther cody

The only problem that I have ever had with cops was with my bagged s10. I think it was because I lived in a small town where everyone drove lifted trucks, but I got pulled over for everything and anything. Like to low of ride height. Once I got pulled over for my train horns, but I completely deserved that one.

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
Cops are cool with me....have high school buddies in the SCPD, college buds in the SJPD, SFPD, Milpitas PD and Fremont PD....and family with the CHP and some Federal friends as well...

OLDSKOOLACURA

The only problem that I have ever had with cops was with my bagged s10. I think it was because I lived in a small town where everyone drove lifted trucks, but I got pulled over for everything and anything. Like to low of ride height. Once I got pulled over for my train horns, but I completely deserved that one.
But it's bagged, just hit a button and you are sitting higher lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
I have been driving for 12 years and have gotten tickets every year, except for 2 of those years. I have had 2 parking tickets, 1 fix it ticket, 1 excessive nauseous smell from my exhaust, 8 speeding tickets, and no front license plate (dismissed and didn't have to pay anything). One of those speeding tickets was BS though. I was going from one city limit into another and the speed increases. I sped up to the speed limit after passing the sign and the city limit I left and one of their cops turning around, out of jurisdiction to stop me. He said I was speeding, didn't want to show me the radar gun or proof. Tried taking it to court, but the judges were not taking any sessions, it was around Christmas time.

MrGurley

************5-0
most states have a "no jurisdiction" clause, pretty much means if your on official business, in transit to work, etc, and you witness illegal activity you have the authority to take action, you'd just have to call in the agency of who's jurisdiction your in if an arrest is to be made. And I've never worked anywhere that the radar would/could be displayed upon request. as far as court goes Idk what's up with that. with all the bitching some of you are doing I challenge you to put a uniform on and make a change

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
I guess it's just a misunderstanding. Most of us have never been in the situation of being a police officer and we would probably be dumbfounded at how difficult it actually is. So if we understood what the job actually entails, I'm sure both of our views would be a lot closer together.

'94 Teg FTW.

MrGurley

************5-0
yea I get that, start doing ride alongs with your local departments if you really want to know what it's like, and learning the local laws and ordinances wouldn't hurt as well

MrGurley

************5-0
most local departments/sheriff's offices do not a bad deal if you've got the time. worst case you make a new cop friend lol that is if your not a douche