coy's integ thread n_n

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User

bahahahahahaha

you should raise your car back up. it looks better this way

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
yes. it was a female driver.

and i got hit in the same exact spot but it wasnt as bad. and it damaged the front bumper a bit (scratched off paint) and that was 1400. so since this is a much bigger dent...

they wont be able to see my car till tuesday too. sucks.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
so here's the plan..

tuesday: get quote from their insurance company, collect the check, deposit into bank, pick up new aftermarket unpainted fenders (pass and driver side) since both of my fenders are pretty messed up. purchase clear S2K sidemarkers :thumbs up
wednesday: look for and order NH-538 in a rattle can. most likely going to have to order online. buy clear coat (someone wanna lmk whats good to use?)
thursday: prep fenders for paint and cut hole for sidemarkers
when i get paint, paint those sombitches
remaining cash: new suspension :D :D

jznsn2u

so here's the plan..

tuesday: get quote from their insurance company, collect the check, deposit into bank, pick up new aftermarket unpainted fenders (pass and driver side) since both of my fenders are pretty messed up. purchase clear S2K sidemarkers :thumbs up
wednesday: look for and order NH-538 in a rattle can. most likely going to have to order online. buy clear coat (someone wanna lmk whats good to use?)
thursday: prep fenders for paint and cut hole for sidemarkers
when i get paint, paint those sombitches
remaining cash: new suspension :D :D
:thumbs up You could get clear coat at kragen but the cap nozzle sucks.

*sigh* i hate being represented by horribly ignorant female drivers. but thats good you have money left over for suspension coy :)
To be honest, I saw the hyundai and I just though Oh it's probably a female. :roll: :lol:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
should be more like, was it a female driver in a crappy car. im sure if it was an s2k or something better than an accent, they wouldnt have hit me.

all my accidents involved a female driver and was all their fault.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i just thought of this..

i dont really want to do it, but buy the new unpainted aftermarket driver's side fender, and sticker bomb it. its not really my style but itll look fine and save me more time and money in the end.

where would i get em anyways? ebay? what do i look for? a sticker bomb book?

Last edited:

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
i just thought of this..

i dont really want to do it, but buy the new unpainted aftermarket driver's side fender, and sticker bomb it. its not really my style but itll look fine and save me more time and money in the end.

where would i get em anyways? ebay? what do i look for? a sticker bomb book?
why dont you just primer it with flat white primer?