DA Tail Light Pink B Gone

Street Anthem

Sac-Town's Finest
i tried bleach, but it took only a lil bit BUT...i dumped it n rinsed the hell outta it with water...

purple power did the trick though...cant wait til tomorow...

rainstateracer

How hard is it to pull the lens apart from the housing, I couldn't get mine apart. Also, do you need to pull it apart or just pour it into the light socket hole? I don't want to ruin my red on my tails...would just like to get rid of the pink.

DarkDB1

Yea, You pour it into the socket... It will not do anything to the red in the tail lights. Since the pink is simply a sticker type thing and the red is in the plastic... So easy to do...

Da Teg

hmmm..never thought of bleach...i think ima have me a project to do tomm...lol

XSI_DA_IN_TN

DARKDB1 said he knew someone who fucked theirs up with bleach. Nothing went wrong with mine...... Loved mine, when I first did them. After about 2 weeks I took them out and put some 92-93 tails in. I just like the amber better. Nothing went wrong with the tails I did. Just something about the championship white, and the whited out tails didn't look right to me. Looked kinda ricey.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I know this is an old thread, but I'm trying it out tonight. I can't wait, it looks really cool already! Thank you!!!

How long should i let them dry? over night or longer?

Street Anthem

Sac-Town's Finest
overnight...get em real good n dry or they'll fog n its a bitch to get that out...trust me

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I used mean green, with no water. I could watch the pink come off when I was moving them. When the pink was gone I rinsed them out with a lot of water.

Mean green should be easy to find.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I used some cheap walmart de-greaser and it worked fine. I still have a LITTLE bit of pink where the bulb is, like it burned it on, but you cant tell unless you are looking for it. I'm really happy with mine

Mister_Perkins

Oil Field Worker
I used Armorall tire cleaner and bleach combo. Rinsed it out with a bunch of water. Turned out awesome. I think that the bleach had a lot to do with it.. just put the tire cleaner in there to dilute the bleach some.

heres a pic:

On the car...

Last edited: