DA9 2nd Gen. window visors and sunroof visor

ParkerDA9

DA9 Parker
anybody know where i can find any???
i need them ASAP. not trying to get a "cool jdm" look, my windows fog up in the rain and i don't have a/c, my front defroster doesn't blow out any air, and my only solution is to crack my windows. i always get wet, so i need visors. haha.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
haha, we all need to go on a hunt for some.

rancidhooligan

Grand Sport
anybody know where i can find any???

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.

Ha-ha!

Oh, you're funny. You'll probably have to do what most of us do, scour craigslist and the Honda-Tech, Team-Integra, Club Integra and G2IC for sale forums and pounce on someone who lists them within two minutes or they'll be gone. And be prepared to pay out the nose. Those are probably the most sought after JDM accessories. Based on what I've seen you're looking at $200 for the window visors and $200-$300 for the sun visor.

And believe me, I've been looking. Seems like they come up maybe once every two months or so but you've got to be quick as hell. I never have the money when I see one for sale and now that I need new struts I really don' t have the money. If I see what you're looking for, I'll post it up in this thread.

Are you subscribed so you get instant notification via e-mail?

ParkerDA9

DA9 Parker
i really don't know if i'm subscribed for anything. i'm pretty new to all this. i just like to see what other people have done with their DA's.

rancidhooligan

Grand Sport
If you use the thread tools, you can subscribe. If you subscribe, when people respond to this thread, you'll get a notification in your e-mail.

So, if I find what you're looking for, I'll post it here. When I post, you'll get an e-mail so you can see the link I've posted and (hopefully) buy the kickass JDM accessories you seek.

I get really bored at work so I surf and "window shop" for parts I either don't need or can't afford.

ParkerDA9

DA9 Parker
haha, i'm not looking to spend over $150. so it's all you if it's more than that.
and thanks. i like it too. alot of my questions get answered.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
no chance in me spending over 50, im cheap. i guess im not gonna be JDM anymore. cant even get a JDM exhaust hanger for under 50 bucks.....