DA9 2nd Gen. window visors and sunroof visor

rancidhooligan

Grand Sport
Maybe used. Try replacing the driver's seat for $50.

I was bored at work one day and did a little "shopping" on a dealership website. To replace everything that's a little worn out or broken in my interior would cost about $5,500 from the dealership. You can actually get Recaros for less than it would cost to get a replacement seat from Honda.

iNtEgRa_BoY

sorry for the bump but i did a google search and this page cam up lol luckily i have an account bawahahaha lol anyways i want this visors badddd lol i searched craigslist and nothing booo any help

heritage36

Theres a set of the visors for a 2dr on ebay right now for around $300 if I remember right. Believe it or not, that is the cheapest I have seen on there in a while. I got a good deal on a sunvisor off ebay, but it was the wrong one. Must be for a legend or something

DumaDa9

yeah go on g2ic and search for isport, he makes window visors for da's, in carbon fiber, kevlar, and fiber glass, i think they're about $200, i have a set on my car. You can get a sunroof visor for like $50, no where NEAR $200-300 thats the most ridiculous price i've ever seen for that part

DumaDa9

nope as far as i know isport is the only replica available currently, his work is pretty clean too, comes with all the exact hardware used on the oem visors. As far as i know weather tech doesnt make visors for 90-93 integras and all the 94-01 integra 4 doors because the visors are mounted differently

90tegDa9

85 plus shippen fees for an oem sun roof visor..great condition comes with hardware
lmk guys..and as for window visors i seen them go for about 300-350 so gl tryin to find a set for 50..lol.

735e32

Im MEL.
nope as far as i know isport is the only replica available currently, his work is pretty clean too, comes with all the exact hardware used on the oem visors. As far as i know weather tech doesnt make visors for 90-93 integras and all the 94-01 integra 4 doors because the visors are mounted differently
Yup, you are correct. Weather tech doesnt make any.

the isport ones are nice. my homie has a set. im just waiting to get the cash so i can get mines.