Damn!!!!!!!!!!!

Elicit_GS-R

Yea I was gonna check ebay o craigslist if I didn't find anything at the junkyards... We'll see how it goes this weekend...

jdmteg08

i know how you feel man i live in the outskirts of lemoore and when i was at work [work nights] i took my my s2k to work and left my teg at home point is came back in the moring and looked at my teg and asked myself whats missing???? some asshole thought it was a good idea to take both of my tow hooks.. like ppl said on here its not alot of money but man it sure does suck when somebody kant get there lazy ass up and go find a job and buy stuff on there own instead of stealing from a hard working guy just trying to have a good lookin car. btw had 4 sets of jdm itr badges stolen...=( glad i dont live in the city

Elicit_GS-R

Yea dude it sucks. But I aint trippin the way I see it now is they needed it more then me and that's pretty sad. I'm glad we got a 3 car garage for me and both my parents lol.

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
heh lucky man... i had my 95 civic stolen out of my parents garage... found it 2 days later sitting in a ditch on the side of the free way 50 miles from my house with a cracked crank shaft pully, bent crank shaft and a 350 towing bill :( needless to say. i had to replace my block cuz when the crank shaft when it bent the rods and pretty much destroyed the block

Ermworld

M to the E
Man who steels corners? like really. 15 to 20 bucks? obviously if you own an integra you can spare that little amount of money. Some people are so stupid. Sucks man but what can you do its life and sometimes it doesn't always work out for you. Hope you get the part soon. DGK all day haha

Elicit_GS-R

heh lucky man... i had my 95 civic stolen out of my parents garage... found it 2 days later sitting in a ditch on the side of the free way 50 miles from my house with a cracked crank shaft pully, bent crank shaft and a 350 towing bill :( needless to say. i had to replace my block cuz when the crank shaft when it bent the rods and pretty much destroyed the block
damn dude that sucks i know what thats like early 09 i got my 00 Si stolen from my old drive way found it about 10 miles away in a ditch too completely gutted... that was my reason for gettin my gsr now this i mean its far from gutted but still missing something hahaa oh well thats what i get for gettin into hondas lol gotta take the good with the bad i guess right lol

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Damn, how fail is those theives. Fucking corner lights? Wow.

My buddy had his daily driver civic, all bone fucking stock, and automatic, was stolen from his driveway and found about 50 miles away in an alley of the neighboring city. all they stole was the front end, headlights, bumper, foglights, front lip, rear tow hook, cointray (wow), rear datum1 tow hook, rear seats. It has some generic 17" wheels on it and they didn't even take them! They took the wheel lock for them though lol. and a condom that was in the gloxbox. Hahahahahahhaa

Elicit_GS-R

yea dude for fucken corner lights whats the world comming too!!! haha next ones i get im gonna shave the screw fuck it lol its gonna be a mission to change the bulb but fuck it lol

JDMsneakerz

dont believe the hype
i feel u bro i hand my corners stolen from me 4yrs ago, so a buddy gave me his clear signals for free, but 2 weeks ago i had all 4 corner center caps stolen off my tacoma

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
ya.. sad thing is... hondas (or acuras if you wanna get technical.. bastards :D) are a big target for lazy thieves... anyone will buy a honda part cuz everyone has a honda lol