Damn!!!!!!!!!!!

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
man i hate to steal your thread.. but i walked out from walmart today and someone stole the acura emblem off my front bumper:cry: so i was wondering if anyone had an extra one laying around they could sell me..

ichibahn565

LOL come on just look at the statistics! Thieves = Very small genitalia. I'm sure the majority of the Honda community will agree with me. Haha... (^_^)

Elicit_GS-R

man people be stealing worthless shit.. if i were ever steal something it would be worth the trouble like some rims or the whole fucken car. emblums corners? wtf that some lil kid shit prolly some kids from high school trying to be cool or something... there still pieces of shit!

I had mines stolen a little less than a year ago. Stupid thieves.

Quick fix:

One way screws! When you get brand new signal lights, just get some one way screws from an OSH or Home Depot and you're good. You can still take them out from the inside if you ever need to take off your lights. If any of you other integra owners get paranoid because the slime of the earth DO steal signal lights, I suggest you get some.

Elicit_GS-R

haha yea my dad told me about those i might get them lol

and im down for a photoshoot

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I had mines stolen a little less than a year ago. Stupid thieves.

Quick fix:

One way screws! When you get brand new signal lights, just get some one way screws from an OSH or Home Depot and you're good. You can still take them out from the inside if you ever need to take off your lights. If any of you other integra owners get paranoid because the slime of the earth DO steal signal lights, I suggest you get some.
thats what i use on my corners, cause im paranoid that mine will get stolen.. works so far!