daritzcracker DC4 progress, the quest for UKDM

wait what... i spy a ukdm itr cluster nice.

looks good, similar so the prelude? it would be kick ass if you can re-dye the pink stitching back to red.
oh that? I picked up that cluster a year ago, really like it a lot

^ excatlty to the preludes but preludes uses black stiching, the R is red.

theres a marker that will fix the red pinstrip, it cost me around $15 for the pack. if you want ill get the name of it. cars coming along, i almost bought a free box BUT i dont have any cf in my car minus my cluster so i passed, looks way better in your ukdm build :D
yeah if you could get the name of it that be great!

the only cf things I need now are the vent, switches,cig lighter and cup holder

have a feeling the switches are going to be a pain in the butt to find

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
yea i had to take a double looker... noticed it said MPH. i was on the hunt for one at one point, settled for a digital one instead. nice piece :thumbs up.

shiet let me know if you guys find extra USDM cf cig/ash assembly. i'll keep an eye out for switches. ;)

JemmieN

not a girl lol
i didn't even know the UKDM cluster was in MPH...always wanted the JDM ITR cluster but also wanted to keep it MPH
how much did that cost you?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
i didn't even know the UKDM cluster was in MPH...always wanted the JDM ITR cluster but also wanted to keep it MPH
they range from $250 to $350

here's a ebay link for the markers
STAINED by SharPie

BUY this asap! only 1day left, its super cheap!

just remember to tape up the steering wheel up and leave the stitching only uncovered, it will stain your leather wheel. ive used this on my uk wheel and now my jdm wheel. will last around average of 3 months.. you will need to go over it again.

yea i had to take a double looker... noticed it said MPH. i was on the hunt for one at one point, settled for a digital one instead. nice piece :thumbs up.

shiet let me know if you guys find extra USDM cf cig/ash assembly. i'll keep an eye out for switches. ;)
its only the front part of the ashtray that is cf, you can get them shipped from delrey acura for like 20 bucks new, thats where I got mine, they had everything still except the cupholders

mine cost me about 200$ or so I also picked up the foglight so I ended up spending 240.00 but shipping was the PITA

This is so damn dope. How much have you spent on ukdm parts so far?
I have spent around 1200$ just in UK parts and still have more to get, thats not including shipping the most expensive thing I bought were the front fog lights dropped 500 to Justin on here I knew they were hard to find and I had him install them for me :lol: well spent in my opinion

Gotcha. Figured u were gonna go with the ukdm rear bumper as well. Looks good either way!
I mean I might ya never know..

I just did some rough calculations, and even though it might a total waste of money and I won't do it I could get a b18c6 head for probably 800 thats it imported as well haha. I was messing around with the shipping calulator.If only I wanted to get that extensive with my build

justjdm

DB8 Whore
I mean I might ya never know..

I just did some rough calculations, and even though it might a total waste of money and I won't do it I could get a b18c6 head for probably 800 thats it imported as well haha. I was messing around with the shipping calulator.If only I wanted to get that extensive with my build
Even though the ITR heads are good, you could get a built B16 or GSR head for that price. You already came this far so u might as well go all out!