DB7ish '98 LS Build

DB7ish

Another legitimate craigslist deal done. Got my '94-'97 bumper with amber signal lights. Test fit on Wednesday (tomorrow I'll be installing my lowering springs). You better believe that only a legitimate paint shop will be painting this thing.

DB7ish

Got the nut off the strut. Yep, impact gun did the trick. Compared the lowering springs vs. the stock springs before putting them on the strut. The Teins look so much shorter, should be a noticeable difference. I also got the '94-'97 front bumper on, and my HIDs should be here today. Going to try to finish the suspension on Saturday. Hopefully, I'll be all set come next week. Pics coming soon.

DB7ish

Well, I know they are Teins, not sure if they are S-tech but I think they are. They were used and came off an Integra.

DB7ish

Finally have my 6000k HIDs on. Also yesterday I put install Teins on the front only, with factory shocks. I know its highly unadvised, but I do have spare shocks incase anything happens, and I will be getting KYB AGXs soon. I decide not to do the back yesterday until I get the shocks. I really like the stance I have right now (maybe there was some natural rear sag already?). And it rides great, just like factory.

Before and after wheel gap comparison (pics taken in the same exact location):

Also, a comparison of Teins vs. OEM front springs:

Last edited:

DB7ish

Thanks. I think if I get it painted and get the tints done I'll be set. But it'll be a while before I have that type of money.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
How's the build coming along? Haven't heard from you in a minute

" I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me. "

DB7ish

Yeah, I was off CI for a bit and stopped working on my car for a minute. I took a 2 week trip back home to Miami which also threw me off the game, but I'm getting back into it now. Starting to put in work on the interior. Got a thread going for my black and tan interior. I'll post some pics in here when I get my BWR weighted shift knob next week. Its pretty much a Skunk2 weighted shift knob replica.

Black and Tan Interior Build: http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=94072

Little preview:

Hows the Civic treating you? Were you able to sell the Integra?

Last edited:

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Like the interior. The civic is going good. I wont be at bayfront this week but I'll be there next week if your free

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I spy with my little eye my Integra on the first page ;)

I like the progress, small and simple things. Can't say I've ever seen someone run 98+ headlights on a 94-97 bumper. What made you decide to go with that over the 98+ again?

DB7ish

I must admit that this car has come a long way. Not bad for a few G's.
Thanks, yeah theres definitely been some progress since I got it.

Like the interior. The civic is going good. I wont be at bayfront this week but I'll be there next week if your free
Thanks, its just a start, but I'm already liking it. Glad yo hear the Civics treating you good. Yeah, I'm down, its Wednesday nights right? Text me when your on the way. Do you still have my number?

I spy with my little eye my Integra on the first page ;)

I like the progress, small and simple things. Can't say I've ever seen someone run 98+ headlights on a 94-97 bumper. What made you decide to go with that over the 98+ again?
lol. Yeah, thats one of the pics Speedzone Motorsports put on the ebay page. Definitely helped convince me to buy it. In all honesty, I think you have the best looking '98-'01 Integra I've seen on here.

The reason for the '94-'97 bumper was I was tired of rocking a busted replica bumper and I really wanted the 'Integra' stamp on the front end. So after looking for one for like 5 months, I finally found and bought a '98-'01 OEM one on craigslist that needed paint. Then a 'painter' ripped me off and ran off with the bumper. So I started looking again and picked up the '94-'97 one from another guy on craigslist. However, it turned out that he had a '98 and they had told him the old school bumper would fit when he got it, so he had already dremmeled it to fit the newer headlights. I tried it on and with pleased with the fit so decided to keep rocking it until I save up the money for a legit paint shop.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I need to yell at them if I see one of those ads again, I didn't give them permission to use my pictures... But thank you, that means a lot :)

And fair enough hahaha