DB7xsjado's build thread

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
Here are a few interior pics

The filthy engine bay with new cheap-o-rama intake...getting a new valve cover gasket in a few days so I'll be painting the vc and power washing the engine bay next weekend...

Ronal(?) wheels with Primewell PZ900 205/50/15 uni-directionals..the wheels aren't that pretty but the tires are in decent shape. Not sure yet if I wanna paint these wheels gunmetal or black, or just ride them the way they are until I can get something else (most likely in Feb. or Mar.)--

Within the next 2 or 3 weeks the suspension will be done..still undecided on what setup I wanna get

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
The interior is immaculate. Send your VC to 8urcivic. He's the CI VC guru. The DB7 could use better wheels.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
What percent tint to u got on that thing man?
Im gettin mine done today or tomorrow! :D

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
The interior is immaculate. Send your VC to 8urcivic. He's the CI VC guru. The DB7 could use better wheels.
Thanks! It has the original floor mats too with no stains! Only flaw is the tear on the driver seat. The shitty cell phone pics do it no justice..

What percent tint to u got on that thing man?
Im gettin mine done today or tomorrow! :D
I'm not sure the previous owner had the tint job done..I'm guessing the standard 35% but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
OK so I had the weekend off and decided to go ahead and paint my valve cover..

Just laid down the final coat..so now I'm just waiting for it to dry.

Here's the progress so far: (sorry cell phone pics FTL)

Stripped:

Sanded(pic was taken halfway thru sanding process):

After second coat (Rust-oleum gloss black engine enamel):

Now I'm just waiting till it's dry enough to put it in the oven...I'll be sanding down the "honda motor co" branding also
Since it'll be dark soon I'll just wait till tomorrow to post pics of the finished vc before and after putting it back on the car..let me know what you guys think..

Last edited: