DB7xsjado's build thread

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
finally got my springs on!
it was dark by the time we got done so I'll get better pics tomorrow morning..here's the outcome

wow, huge difference. you should get a new sig done. :)

when you painted your VC, did you replace the gasket as well? did you paint your intake too?

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
thanks.. I gotta get better pics tomorrow..I'll go to my work and shoot there with real camera

yes I painted the intake pipe..yea I got a honda oem replacement vc gasket

Last edited:

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
cloudy day pic..

Before:

After:

Last edited:

IXsokudo

I think they look bad ass bro good job now save for some bling wheels and rock these in the mean time keep up the work it's coming along well.

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
UPDATE:

Depending on the weather today, I'm trading my wheels for a set of fat fives. They're all in very good condition with the exception of one (clear coat coming off)..

So I'll post pics ASAP!

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
UPDATE:

Depending on the weather today, I'm trading my wheels for a set of fat fives. They're all in very good condition with the exception of one (clear coat coming off)..

So I'll post pics ASAP!
DOOO IT! if the deal doesnt go down, the wheels look sick black. now imagine it with a 98+ front end... drooool. IMO :)

jznsn2u

DOOO IT! if the deal doesnt go down, the wheels look sick black. now imagine it with a 98+ front end... drooool. IMO :)
x2! and then when you get that 98 + front end you're gonna be like nugget and get a type r front end also x)