DC sQuad! Official Thread

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
Darrell said:
Yeah because my DA is stock, give me 2 months and I would smoke you like a blunt, f00 :thumbs up
give you 2 months to do what? catch up to me? :lol: i would murder you no doubt about it... if only i wasnt so torn between getting a crotch rocket or going boost. but whichever i get... ill still own you :thumbs up

oh... and way to jack the thread DARRELL!!! :roll:

Darrell

teg9five said:
give you 2 months to do what? catch up to me? :lol: i would murder you no doubt about it... if only i wasnt so torn between getting a crotch rocket or going boost. but whichever i get... ill still own you :thumbs up

LOL

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
teg9five said:

You guys need to kiss and make up :alcoholic :rolf:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
so far as of now... performance-wise... just the typical sri header and exhaust. had to lose the racing cat for emission purposes. plus it was too short anyways. and some nice new MSD wires :D

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
its true. besides you wanted two months. that gives me time to get some secret little goodies. if i truely wanted to i could go boost by next week but i wouldnt have any money left over lol. so im trying to hold off a bit and spend wisely. but im gonna go to the track sometime by the end of summer so we will see whos better :thumbs up