DC sQuad! Official Thread

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
G3GirL said:
LOL CRABS squad? =X no thanks, i'll passssssss
when it comes to my squad you just cant choose... its given to you. and as you will find out in the next few hours... your the newest member :thumbs up

speedin

The Transporter
teg9five said:
when it comes to my squad you just cant choose... its given to you. and as you will find out in the next few hours... your the newest member :thumbs up
nnnooooo, i thought i warned you G3Girl about mojo. teg9five gave mojo his crabs. now u have them too

R1DC2

Got Integra?
blitzillist said:
This is the official DC squad thread started by a newbie and instead of the DA squad just letting people in you have to post pics of ur car then ur offically in the DC squad! i cant be number 1 cause im at work and cant post pics =( LETS GET IT GOING DC(2) 4 LiFE!
Theres already a DC Squad. And they have Official Merchandise... Unless ur trying to pose another one. the real DC Squad is on the H-T forums and u can feel free to join, and grab some stickers etc... :lol:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
R1DC2 said:
Theres already a DC Squad. And they have Official Merchandise... Unless ur trying to pose another one. the real DC Squad is on the H-T forums and u can feel free to join, and grab some stickers etc... :lol:
That's what I was trying to get at. H-T has the DA Sqaud too. Where do you think I got my decal and my sig magically have has number 292 on it.

R1DC2

Got Integra?
g3teg97 said:
That's what I was trying to get at. H-T has the DA Sqaud too. Where do you think I got my decal and my sig magically have has number 292 on it.
yeah seriously... i got my dc squad sticker but took it off... :cry: too much stickers = cheap! lol got to keep it clean.... 8)