dc2 k-swap

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
you running K24 bottom Z1 head? I believe that would probably net the highest HP. not to mention, who doesnt love i-VTEC on a 2.4? :twisted::lol:
i love our Odys J series. for a minivan that shit hauls ass. i got nervous one time on the interstate because i was in the middle lane and both the right and left lane was nothing but semis so subconsciously my foot laid into the gas and i hit 120 at 3500rpm.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i love our Odys J series. for a minivan that shit hauls ass. i got nervous one time on the interstate because i was in the middle lane and both the right and left lane was nothing but semis so subconsciously my foot laid into the gas and i hit 120 at 3500rpm.
ive drifted the RA1 before AHAHAHA

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i dont enjoy it one bit
:roll: your just jealous
i think anything above 250 on a FWD vehicle is pointless.
:roll: you can never have enough power. until your spinning wheels in 1-5th you dont have enough power :lol:
:shock: just be glad there wasnt a strong gust of wind...

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

:roll: you can never have enough power. until your spinning wheels in 1-5th you dont have enough power :lol:

hheehe last time i checed adel your car was 84mm in bore.........thats this big

<3 and maybe im jealous cause i know people doing it to their car:twisted:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.

id rather have useable power than to waste it spinning the wheels. lol.

and the wind is what made me look down. scared me a bit. lol.

Spody02

Name: Cody
all power is usable, you just need to know how to use it.

good driver < more power

heykosal

Angkorian
Not to mention keeping your AC and PS
main reasons i don't lust for K

n/a power is way different then turbo power

my friends k20 civic with 243 n/a whp could kept up with a 423 srt4 and beat a 350-400ish sti
power/weight

j is still very new... i dont know if i like the v6 in the honda game lol

it just doesnt fit right, its all about the 4 banger lol
I believe Honda's heart beats four cylinders

all power is usable, you just need to know how to use it.

good driver < more power
agreed

slowboyy

i gotta question how much do you think it cost to FULLY build c1, or lsv for turbo and could make around 450whp on pump and around 600whp on e85, then look at what it cost to swap a k with light bolt-ons clutch&fly,cams,rbc manifold and a 60 shot from my research its around the same amount. correct me if im wrong

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
NA fully built C1 isnt going to cost anywhere near the cost of a k swap trust me. the price of my head and block for parts including my short block doesnt come to the price of a k series short block

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I see we aren't including company supported cars and track sluts like Bisi's Insight:lol:
Well Bisi's insight runs a 20+:1 static comp and uses C16 :lol:

We assumed we were talking in terms of and NA motor on pump gas. If the OP was on the level of Bisi he wouldn't have needed to create this discussion.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I see we aren't including company supported cars and track sluts like Bisi's Insight:lol:
Well Bisi's insight runs a 20+:1 static comp and uses C16 :lol:

We assumed we were talking in terms of an NA motor on pump gas. If the OP was on the level of Bisi he wouldn't have needed to create this discussion.