DC2-Sonicvybe's Photo Thread

sonicvybe

new driver
This weekend will be putting on the Tein SS, AEM SRI, carbing front strut, rear NRG strut...Thanks much to Jess @ speedfiends for the great customer service...and fast shipping.

All I need is a guide on how to install the Tein SS which I have never done anything like it before. :)

EDIT: dont worry ill document the whole thing when I do it..with lots of pics.

sonicvybe

new driver
I installed the AEM SRI today with the help of a friend. It took like 5 hours since I really had no idea what I was doing - and most of it was searching for tools..lol..

Well here is the DIY I made for installing an AEM SRI...

EDIT

DIY article I made below - sticky anyone? lol.

http://nickyoung.ky/wp/?p=57

/EDIT

damn its dark outside...ill do the coilovers another night...hahaha :lol:

Last edited:

sonicvybe

new driver
ok so i heard that it was rather awkward to put on the front adjustable camber kit...guess i need to research more before i go yanking off the suspension parts..

sonicvybe

new driver
Absolutely love the intake. I only noticed it today when I went on the road. Anyways I picked up a socket kit - so I can't complain about not having tools. I saw a nice low profile hydraulic jack + impact wrench but they seemed pricey...$250 ea. ...enough dreaming....I will update within the next week.

sonicvybe

new driver
back in the days - pictures that were deleted from first post and resized

my baby *_*

sonicvybe

new driver
This was from a couple months back...ok here goes...:) let's start with the green

box full of shit...it remained this way for quite some time too...

AEM SRI intake

box full of shit (pt.2)

couldn't wait to take pics of it before putting it on lol :lol:

front camber horseshoe looking thing

BLOX LCA Blue - so pretty

xenonvisions HID kit 6000k

BLOX rear camber - first time i ever saw what rear camber looks like..lol

grand finalle line up pics...:twisted:

last but not least when the hell will i find time to put all this on...and where to start lol

sonicvybe

new driver
I made a major mistake with putting on the tein-ss. I may have 1 or 2 springs upside down. Remeber the box full of shit picture above? Well thats the reason why the spring slide about while transport and I hastily put it back on without thinking...so I may have to pull it apart rather sooner than later. sigh.

sonicvybe

new driver
It's a tad bit lower now folks. So no more drop it like its hot insults. jk :)

Night Shots just after I get off work...

Day time shots after quick wash + meguars black trim detailer thingy (the trim was gettin bad around windows...)

Carbing Bar - more clearance for the exhaust than there is ground clearance !! roflz :lol:

green & blue ftw!!

sonicvybe

new driver
I couldn't help but try the toothpaste headlight cleaning that I read somewhere...here are the results.

Before:p

After:D

Compare