DC2-Sonicvybe's Photo Thread

sonicvybe

new driver
ok so here is the story. Where I live, and I'm talking about the whole country, they're onto this idea about repaving the roads everywhere (sounds like im exaggerating heh) which is super awesome because I will no longer have to worry about pot holes so much, but check this out...Since they are repaving in sections, you know how when they end a section there is a 2-3 inch drop from paved road level to old road level - well guess what mr. carbino front lower strut is now banged up from discovering these cliff edges a few times... geez...sigh......anyways...peec nite

sonicvybe

new driver
I finally read up on adjusting the coilovers and figured out what the damn allen pin was for..I know..so noob - but hey I'm learning some neat stuff. Currently it was set on the loosest setting. To tell the truth they say not to go past 16 clicks and the way I found it was past 16 clicks so I hope there was no internal damage by having it on the loosest (maintenance mode). Anyways I set it to the hardest and went 8 clicks CCW (left) so it should be right in the middle. Maybe once I know enough about them I'll do another DIY write up on coilovers...or maybe even make a video if I can figure out how.

sonicvybe

new driver
Took 2 nice pics of the HID kit installed. It’s the 6000k sold by xenonvisions. So far I like them but I need to remount the balasts better.

blacktopgsr

and this is "my own" '95 gsr.....for your consideration.

Last edited: