Decision4Life's What's up/Build Thread

decision4life

Chalkboard paint would be pretty cool, and yea its cracked on one spoke about halfway around. Im looking for another blade but I can't find anybody selling just one local, and I really dont wanna pay dealer price.

decision4life

Been a while since I updated. Not alot going on. I adjusted the vales in july and it wouldn't idle right after so I had to wait on new studs for the valve cover to re-adjust. The new adjustment fixed the bad idle. I also picked up a spare set of blades to replace one of mine and sell the rest. The ones Im selling are on my for sale thread, so someone needs to pick them up. I should have some good updates before long if things go the way I think they will.

decision4life

Thanks man. I wish the progress was faster but college, a kid, and living on my own takes all my monies. Speaking of updates, if my financial aid works out right I should have extra cash for parts. Im gonna get some coilovers and new camber kits all around. Also thinking about a new header and the yonaka catback. Parts list of what Im thinking about.

F&F type 1's
Bwr front and rear camber kit
Plm hytech replica

Im undecided on the big tube or small tube header because i have a b20 and the big tube is made for 2.0+ but the small tube makes better torque. Let me know what you guys think about the parts list and remember, this is a dd so im not to worried about the coilovers or camber kits too much as in being track worthy.

ZaWn

Great bringing the teg back to it's youthful self. Will be waiting for more pix

-Z-

decision4life

Great bringing the teg back to it's youthful self. Will be waiting for more pix

-Z-
Its been tough getting all the problems fixed on it, but oh well its a project car for a reason lol. On another note, the rsx-s axle back has to be replaced. Its had a bad raspy sound for a while so i decided to see what was up. I shook the exhaust a little and the muffler sounds like someone dumped 10 pounds of gravel in it. I found a replacement but I just gotta get some cash and free time to go pick it up.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
why do you want to paint it, car looks nice like that?

decision4life

Its got alot of little dents and its three different shades of white. The pictures lie lol. It looks bad in person. The sides of the car are championship white, the trunk and filler are just a generic white form the parts store, and the hood is primer black. Im real ocd about it being a uniform color.

decision4life

A little bit of an update, I haven't been driving the car because of a horrible alignment. I ordered some Hardrace trailing arm bushings, Wicked Tuning toe arms because one of my sliders wont adjust, and........ an ebay camber kit. Before i get get flamed, the ebay kit is only temporary because well honestly Im broke as shit from school. Im taking the proper measure to ensure it holds up by getting new slider bolts (grade 10) along with lock washers. Also getting some new tires from a friend that had just bought new ones and then wrecked his car. I currently only have a few parts in so i will post more as the come in.

decision4life

Ive noticed a few people with the same problem. Its annoying that I had to spend an extra 80 just to get an alignment.