Defining a ricer

schnazychazy

hey guys, if you didn't know already I'm going to a career school for auto body and collision and I'm using my G1 for my senior project which I have to work on for two years, I'm going to be learning how to install parts such as spoilers, body kits, and a lot of other exterior / interior things. I don't want to ruin it by making it look "rice" but I do want to add some style to it. I just want to know what you guys consider "rice". My plans were to put some rims, new coat of paint, tint, and maybe neon but I'm not sure about it yet. Those are not going to be the only things that I'm adding those were just some of the first things that I wanted to do to it. Just want your guys opinion thanks:D

98gsrDc2

stolen....
Big wings, big body kits, funky color, chrome wheels, pointless stickers, parts from other cars molded onto yours....check out pics of local ricer thread

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I also am a ricer. I have bright orange wheels, towhooks and a spoiler. I enjoy it, thats all that matteres.

94rs-gharp

if your car is done right then i think its not rice. when you halfass a part onto your car its rice IMO. one thing i find hella rice are these fucking cars where they have so much camber the damn wheel is sideways. its fucking stupid to do that to a car! unless its on a vw...those pieces of shit lol

NUKE-BOMBER

DA all DAY
94rs-gharp if your car is done right then i think its not rice. when you halfass a part onto your car its rice IMO. one thing i find hella rice are these f***ing cars where they have so much camber the damn wheel is sideways. its f***ing stupid to do that to a car! unless its on a vw...those pieces of s*** lol

thats the new hellaflush look, dont no why they do it but the think it looks good and have pride in their ride

94rs-gharp

its retarded it takes all the functionality out of the car you cant do any thing with it but drive it 10 feet off a trailer park it show it for 8 hours then take it back home on the trailer. its sad why waste that money doing that to a car you cant even drive?