Defining a ricer

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Yes I am a half asser, just look at my build thread. Absolutely no attention to detail or quality control, packed full of knock off parts...Not to sound cocky but I can almost bet I have more in f***ing bolts then you have in your entire car, now please go crawl back under the rock you came from.

Kyle

Yes I am a half asser, just look at my build thread. Absolutely no attention to detail or quality control, packed full of knock off parts...Not to sound cocky but I can almost bet I have more in f***ing bolts then you have in your entire car, now please go crawl back under the rock you came from.
I see very little to any "half assing" in your build. Maybe the Konig wheels but honestly I could careless. The rest of the car makes up for that.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I dont have Konigs you ricer, I have Rotas!!!! I am about to sell them and get another set of knock offs, gasp!! At 140+mph I don't think you're really gonna notice they are knock offs anyways lol

I just hate people who have the I am holier than thou due to my "baller rims" or "legit as fuck tow hook", go hard park elsewhere. I dont give a shit if a guy builds his entire car with ebay parts, as long as he likes it then who gives a flying fuck. That is the biggest issue in the Honda community, so much hating going on. Instead of hating, how about you toss the guy some dollar bills so he can buy parts up to your standards.

Last edited:

Kyle

I dont have Konigs you ricer, I have Rotas!!!! I am about to sell them and get another set of knock offs, gasp!! At 140+mph I don't think you're really gonna notice they are knock offs anyways lol

I just hate people who have the I am holier than thou due to my "baller rims" or "legit as f*** tow hook", go hard park elsewhere. I dont give a s*** if a guy builds his entire car with ebay parts, as long as he likes it then who gives a flying f***. That is the biggest issue in the Honda community, so much hating going on. Instead of hating, how about you toss the guy some dollar bills so he can buy parts up to your standards.
Free money? Fuck yea let me get that please, Kyle needs some 403 cams. With cheap cars, your bound to attract douchebags. Only way to escape it is to upgrade.

99tegjawn

I'm getting 16" konig feathers soon and I'll be lowered but Ima do me. Yeah I'll get hated on but ... Haters gonna hate. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HonDaReal

All stock internals + douchebag behind the steering wheel + a bunch of cheap tacky shit = ricer

As for rotas i dont see them as ricer but if ur putting money into the show over go then u should prob buy a nice set of rims. Reason why i saved my money and got volks for my car. Hp doesnt matter wen im parked at a show ;D

rexpepper123

I just hate people who have the I am holier than thou due to my "baller rims" or "legit as f*** tow hook", go hard park elsewhere. I dont give a s*** if a guy builds his entire car with ebay parts, as long as he likes it then who gives a flying f***. That is the biggest issue in the Honda community, so much hating going on. Instead of hating, how about you toss the guy some dollar bills so he can buy parts up to your standards.
fuck yeah! im with ya on this one.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Lol...you are so freaking annoying. I think it's funny you keep voicing your arrogant, snobbish opinions here, probably hoping that you pick up some lonely, lost nutswinger. I suspect that according to your warped view of reality, that you are the only person on the face of the earth that does it right. All hail gaby ;)
:like:

GUCRO

You should just do the simple CAI and theres some performance. Then go full blown ricer yo, big ass spoiler.rims.body kit.crazy paint job.neon lights. and colored HIDS to match. I got the NEEEED FOR SEEED... i mean speed