Defining a ricer

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
If half-assing something means ricer, then anyone with Rotas/Konigs/Drags/cheap taiwan suspension/rep parts of all kinds, is a ricer. While I don't oppose that, I believe that makes nearly everyone in the honda world a ricer.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
^^ You do know that 90% of all suspension parts are made in Tawain right lol. I dont have a problem with people who rock Rotas/Drags, whatver, hell I have them on my car and would dare anyone to call me a ricer because of it lol. Revving at people passing you going the opposite direction, sitting at a redlight bouncing your stock d15b2 off the limiter, doing every trendy thing just to fit in...those are ricer characteristics. Building a car that you enjoy with parts that you can afford...not a ricer

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
You do realize that 90% of aftermarket suspension is trash, right?

And nope, half ass = rice now. So you rice.

dlo253

Revving at people passing you going the opposite direction, sitting at a redlight bouncing your stock d15b2 off the limiter, doing every trendy thing just to fit in...those are ricer characteristics. Building a car that you enjoy with parts that you can afford...not a ricer

This just about sums it up perfectly.

Kyle

My s*** is made in the USA thank you very much.

OP, I feel if you need to ask this question, then you might be a ricer. lol

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen

Lol...you are so freaking annoying. I think it's funny you keep voicing your arrogant, snobbish opinions here, probably hoping that you pick up some lonely, lost nutswinger. I suspect that according to your warped view of reality, that you are the only person on the face of the earth that does it right. All hail gaby ;)

OLDSKOOLACURA

If you buy parts for your car from pep boys ( not everything from there). Stickers, wing, fake hood Scopes etc. A ricer can be anything Honda, ford, etc. I've even seen a viper riced out.....I died a little inside when I saw it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
Lol...you are so freaking annoying. I think it's funny you keep voicing your arrogant, snobbish opinions here, probably hoping that you pick up some lonely, lost nutswinger. I suspect that according to your warped view of reality, that you are the only person on the face of the earth that does it right. All hail gaby ;)
:worthy: