Derek's 95' LS

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Hey nice man! How do you like the mugen lip? Im totallly thinkin about gettin one! And how the hell did you redo your seats like that? Did you just put the material over the old stuff or what? Looks clean!!! You should PM me your response cause Im in australia at the moment and wont have time to check everything. thanks man! And nice car!

DerekLS

^Thanks for tha props guys! Yeah i'm gonna do one more layer on each seat later & be good to go, the front lip's okay, i got it from a friend a while back, i scrape all the time but the lip somehow is still intact lol, as for the rims they 'were' grey, i got tired of em' & painted them black with Duplicolor wheel paint:)

Rich-PMS

I used the exact fabric when I did my wifes door pannels, arm rest, and sun visors. I was going to say I can make you a shiftboot, but your car is auto....

Looking good.

DerekLS

Next i'm looking to custom-make another hood bra(minus the two lil' pockets most come with), looked decent when i did it on my ek, this time it'll be black of course but the main seam is gonna hopefully have red stitching:headbang:

DerekLS

Just installed my rear camber kit earlier today; took a while to get it even on both sides but finally got it close enough:) Gonna get her aligned hopefully this week:

Also installed my rear tie bar also:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I used the exact fabric when I did my wifes door pannels, arm rest, and sun visors. I was going to say I can make you a shiftboot, but your car is auto....

Looking good.
Haha I was actually going to buy that stuff to do exaclty what he did, but its not too stretchy and too hard to make perfect over the arm rest. Dereks looks pretty decent though for being a diy (i believe).

Nice man! Lookin better and better. So jealous of the suspension haha but right now im shootin for an exhaust and to just do little things like the interior and the front lip like you have :D.

How did you make that armrest look good anyway? Haha the material I ended up getting wasnt as stretchy as I thought it was and cant even form it over enough to put the screw im. :???:

DerekLS

Thanx alot guys:) Yeah the steering wheel came with the car(don't know exactly what kind tho) w nrg quick release, the camber kit does look cool in there & hopefully will do it's job following an alignment(i'm gonna do that Coy8)) the armrest and door inserts i did myself with some fabric i found, for the armrest you just separate it (a few screws under it) then wrap the material tight but spray a good bit of fabric glue first, real easy to do:thumbs up