Derek's 95' LS

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
car looks like its coming along. check out my thread if you want ides what that car looks like with black interior.

DerekLS

Here's my new Megan front lower tie bar i got from a friend, looking to install tomorrow:

Also me & some of my homies decided to do a photo shoot earlier w/ my DB & their nice 5th gen preludes(my last car also) in Coronado:

DerekLS

The front tie bar pics will hopefully be in a lil later(damn hangover lol):alcoholic

DerekLS

Here's the installed megan tie bar, was pretty easy to put on & clearance ain't too bad either:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
let us know when the front lower tie bar gets bashed :rolf:

looks good doods :thumbs up

DerekLS

You guys made my night lol Thanx:) Yeah surprisingly the front tie bar ain't scraping but i know if i plan on getting in the sss crew that thing's gotta go lol

DerekLS

Got this mugen replica strut bar from Coy last week & finally got to install it:

Later found this o.m.p. rear strut bar for sale & threw it in too:

Grabbed a set of these drag lug nuts since mine were mix matched anyway:

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Liking the progress!

So where did you get that fabric spray/does it really not rub off?
I'd love to re spray mine.

DerekLS

Liking the progress!

So where did you get that fabric spray/does it really not rub off?
I'd love to re spray mine.
Thanx alot! If you're talkin' about the strut bar, Coy already had it like that, i'll ask him when he gets back lol

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
No man the seats! haha i want to spray mine black and get rid of the funky 90's design.

Where did you get the fabric dye stuff?
Does it not rub off at all?

DerekLS

Just got a roll of tr1 carbon fiber overlay from my homie, looking to do some of my interior trim up front pretty soon, i'll get pics up soon as i finish em':