Dfrederick2nd 1998 Integra Build Thread

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
well got my new dual core radiator set up today. also had to put in a transmission oil cooler since my car is still an autotragic.Had new 2.1/2 piping installed with high flow cat and skunk2 muffler and im pretty happy with the sound not to ricey for me that is.

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
i will be changing the interior pieces back lol soon as i find someone scraping a car out locally lol.

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
havent had much time to update this or anything that exciting to update it with here is what ive been up to.

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
Then i had a little accident ran off the road into the median nothing damaged badly did manage to lose my front lip.

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
so after my off roading i had to replace some things.

new half shafts on both sides.

Fresh new ITR style Side skirts and front lip.

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
Then i got some things cleaned up and finally assembled some parts i had laying around.

cleaned up my engine bay.

added a rear window visor.

also finally installed my shark attack2 antenna ive had in my garage forever.

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
Well im deff a little behind on this lol but tomorrow i will be Parting ways with my teg. Going to be looking into a Subie need 4 doors and more turbo lol got another kid on the way and the coupe just isnt cutting it. Thanks for everyone's help and im sure ill own another one sooner or later deff a fun car.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Good luck with you sale/hunt! I'm sure you'll miss the integra a lot! Look into a 4 door GSR! :)