Diamond steelies 1991 integra rs best size with no camber

Black91DA9

I have a 1991 Acura Integra RS and was wondering what the best size would be for a set of diamond racing steelies with no camber slightly lowered about an inch and a half. THANKS IN ADVANCE

jbrown97ls

Personally I think those wheels look terrible even on slammed cars and probably worse one one that's not.

jbrown97ls

15x7 + around like 20 max should fit fine with minimal/no camber and 195 or 205 series tires

Black91DA9

Charly[horse];1286630 said:
I would say 15x7 probably. I'm not sure what offsets they come in though. That would be a huge factor.
Would that make it look too wide though? Dont really wanna poke at all.

Black91DA9

Personally I think those wheels look terrible even on slammed cars and probably worse one one that's not.
Any other recommendations, only 17 so I dont really have too much money. Just want to get rid of my current drifz wheels that came with the car

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Would that make it look too wide though? Dont really wanna poke at all.
Like Jbrown said if you don't get less than a 20 offset you should be fine. If you are just looking to get wheels though and these are what you can afford new, my advice is to wait and look for good deals on craigslist. Something always comes through even in the middle of nowhere Wyoming so I am sure you can find something where you are too.