Diamond steelies 1991 integra rs best size with no camber

Black91DA9

Charly[horse];1286676 said:
Like Jbrown said if you don't get less than a 20 offset you should be fine. If you are just looking to get wheels though and these are what you can afford new, my advice is to wait and look for good deals on craigslist. Something always comes through even in the middle of nowhere Wyoming so I am sure you can find something where you are too.
So 15x7 and less than 20 offset and im good? Might just wait for something.

jbrown97ls

Everywhere will be cheap. That's what rotas are for. What size are your tires now? The offset need to be greater than +20. Look up some info on our wheel/tires section to get a better understanding of dimensions and how different sizes look.

Black91DA9

Everywhere will be cheap. That's what rotas are for. What size are your tires now? The offset need to be greater than +20. Look up some info on our wheel/tires section to get a better understanding of dimensions and how different sizes look.
Oh, haha. Well im somewhat of a tire noob. Not too sure on the size of my current wheels. And alright, thanks for the help

bkirshr

User that is Registered
All right. Well I think ive decided on some konig retrack reds or some rota mxr r2's both 195/55x15. Would those fit fine?
yes, the OEM tire spec is 195.55.15, so it will be fine. If you're lowered though, it may be beneficial to go with 195.50.15. That way you have less chance of rubbing.

Black91DA9

yes, the OEM tire spec is 195.55.15, so it will be fine. If you're lowered though, it may be beneficial to go with 195.50.15. That way you have less chance of rubbing.
Sorry, im not too good with tires. Does the 50 mean the wheel height? Not too sure

dlo253

Study up before wasting money and use one of the many wheel and tire calculators online.

dlo253

It will fuck with your speedo and sacrifice comfort. You aren't slammed, I'd keep the same OD as stock.