difference in CTR and ITR pistons

phatintegra

Banned
I have JDM ITR piston mounted on LS rods. I'm also running a set of JDM CTR camshafts on mine. Freind of mine is running a stock B18B1 with upgraded OEM ITR piston and seems a little faster and more responsive then the LS piston.

bedgoodmrb

as far as the research..i do the research guys, i just like to hear other people opinions on the matter before i buy the product and/or fuck up my car..i want to buy a good product the first time.

bedgoodmrb

i just did a compression ratio calculation. how does, a JDM ITR piston with a GSR rod, 1 layer of headgasket thickness with GSR block and GSR head w/ after market Ferrea valve train, sound to you all?

thats a 11.06:1 c/r

White_Rabbit

I have a set of CTR pistons with rings new in the box. Bored .20 over have teflon skirts. I'm selling for 150 shipped. Just thought I'd through that out there, lol.

heykosal

Angkorian
I agree that we should help each other, but a little effort searching would be nice. That's all I'm saying.
I agree, we're not Team Integra, and I'm thankful for that.
absolutely agreed, 100%

i like them...but you must pay to play. im warning you now. high octane gas is needed at all times to prevent detonation.

at 8 dollars a gallon....its up to you. but for best all motor apps. more compression is best!
right, and it's not like you can just roll up to any gas station and find race fuel. you have to order off the internet, or find a race shop.

OP, don't forget, high compression motors are tempermental if not tuned right. engines are already ticking time bombs, uping cylinder pressure just increases the risk.
just a note.