DIY: Change gauge cluster lights/ Under dash neons

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
Oh and bro. Do you have a picture describing where that first picture is on the climate control DIY because I can't find it :/

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
is the cruise control supposed to light up whenever you turn your lights on? Cause mine doesnt now....

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yes it's supposed to. Take the bulb out of the switch, flip it 180 degrees, and make sure it's all the way in.

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
Crap aright I'll try. I still gotta wait till its dark to see if the rest work. It was such a tough project for some reason. Got 3 cuts on my fingers haha

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
So.....plugged everything up. Checked everything, re checked everything. Turned everything on, then checked everything again. Obtained cuts a broken Hazard button a broken cruise control button and lost about half my day haha. And still only about half of the climate control lights up, cruise control does not light up at all. So I just gave up hah.

This is what I got for all my hard work. Anything I can do?

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Take em out, make sure the contacts are actually making contact and then try em again :what: I had to adjust come of them on mine

RED Integra

So just wanna double check all u need was 3 LED 194 to make them that bright? what about the other little bulbs?

RED Integra

Don't take it the wrong way. I did read the post, I just couldn't believe it only takes 3 to make it that bright I'm expecting 10-20!!! Different bulbs And thnx for the DIY thread.