DIY: Change gauge cluster lights/ Under dash neons

RED Integra

I bought and install the smd 9 led red. Barely fits and at first it's bright then gets dim. Is there a way to fix that or just buy the 5 led 1? Any1 else has a prob?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Pictures of what you are referring to? All the parts I have listed will fit, some do take a little persuading. As long as the cluster bulb is a 194 size base you should be good to go

RED Integra

Oh the dash lights. It did take some persuading didn't seem like it was but it did. When I start the car, the dash lights up real bright then dims unless that's normal... The ones u install do they dim at all? Or stay a Constant brightness?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Well there's your problem, eBay parts are crap :p Try and find the superbright led parts on ebay or try and work something out with a member on here (maybe me even) to have them ship it to you

bunga28

Honda # 35505-692-0030
I think they're 74 size but dont hold me to it
Thanks. I think you are right. I'd never shoot the messenger/Good Samaritan. What you are doing to your Teggy is awesome. And I'm thankful and very appreciative about your helping out and writing up.

h2kmonst3r

simple is better.
I ordered my cluster lights yesterday, hopefully get them tomorrow. Can't wait!! I'll keep you guys posted.
And awesome write-up klutch, this seems to be the easiest and cheapest mod.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Thanks. I think you are right. I'd never shoot the messenger/Good Samaritan. What you are doing to your Teggy is awesome. And I'm thankful and very appreciative about your helping out and writing up.
Well thank you very much sir :)
I ordered my cluster lights yesterday, hopefully get them tomorrow. Can't wait!! I'll keep you guys posted.
And awesome write-up klutch, this seems to be the easiest and cheapest mod.
Awesome, can't wait to see! And no prob bud :thumbs up

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Yeah man, thanks for updating with the climate control lights! I never understood how I kept seeing blue and red over there, got mine today so ill be putting them in later this week :D