Don't know what to do to the car now..

MattLaBonte

So I'm kinda at a stuck place right now for what to do with the car. I've had it for like 2 months and I won't be able to do a big drop with rims until the tires that are on it are mostly worn. So heres a list of what I've done, and ANY suggestions are more than welcome. I'm also working on getting the small money mods out of the way.

Heres what is done to the car

-Exhaust (Megan Racing)
-Intake
-Headers (Not sure which kind, Megan Racing or DC sports
-Tails (98+ all red)
-Headlights
-HID (35W 6K)
-Shifter
-Amber corner lamps
-MB Quarts all around
-Kenwood head unit
-Brand new Toyo's

So any suggestions are welcome. Please don't mention drop or rims right now as I cannot do that for the next 4 months or so. Thanks!

Last edited:

bustmysack

i put a new cam seal in...got one on ebay for like 5-10 bucks from vision autoworks, i like it its metal so its alittle more sturdy then the plastic one thats already in there, plus the stock cam seals are notorious for leaking...honestly though what direction are you trying to take the car and i can give you tips on what to do...looking to go mild, wild, body kit, jdm, force induction, n/a, etc.

MattLaBonte

I'd love to take pictures if I actually had a decent cam. I have a nice camcorder I could do video with though. Secondly I'm more looking for the clean JDM. I don't wanna follow the crowd but I do love that clean look. And what purpose do swap bars actually have for a daily driver? Since I'm not building this car for track or anything?

jznsn2u

I'd love to take pictures if I actually had a decent cam. I have a nice camcorder I could do video with though. Secondly I'm more looking for the clean JDM. I don't wanna follow the crowd but I do love that clean look. And what purpose do swap bars actually have for a daily driver? Since I'm not building this car for track or anything?
you would get a better feel, more stable during hard turns. I don't think you would need it but they are also used for "show" purposes also. You should buy a cheap camera on craigslist ;) I bought my nikon coolpix w/4 gig memory for $100 brand new on cl :thumbs up.

MattLaBonte

That's def a good price dude hah. I was thinking a short shifter but truly, again for shifting purposes its not gonna help you save the clutch when going into 1st which is where most wear is so I'm kinda lost haha. Maybe an amp to power the speakers?

MattLaBonte

I said i was doing that but Ill have enough money for rims and a drop with a month of saving. Since I can't get rims until I NEED new tires it may be 4 or more months since they are brand new. I'm looking for any small mods left like fogs or something along those lines