Don't know what to do to the car now..

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
No problem, just trying to make suggestions. I'd still pick up the Skunk2 Short Shifter & Knob combo, it's a good deal and short shifters are fun. Can I ask why you're waiting to wear out these tires before putting the new ones on? Are you not going to put the new tires on the rims? You can just save your old tires for other shit, like taking it to the track if you do that.. Or winter driving, if you're into that shit.

MattLaBonte

It's my dads rule. He thinks its pointless to buy rims and brand new tires if I have brand new ones sitting on the car right now so he wants em worn before I get new ones. And yeah winter driving is gonna be here soon haha, good ol new hampshire and salt.

mirrorimg

You know? Those 100-200 dollar things not 1000+ mods.
Get some detailing supplies to make that puppy shine.

Autogeek has some deals on combos for a Porter Cable with pads/polishes to get you started. I think its about $250.

It will make it a breeze to wax your car after you wash it.

MattLaBonte

Thats exactly what I was thinking, thanbks mirror. Waxing the car is a pain in the ass by hand but looks amazing. The black attracts so much haa

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
ITR front lip?
Rent a storage facility so you don't have to drive your car in the winter.. cuts down on insurance AND keeps your car from not getting salt underneath! no rotting = funwow!