Driving Styles

kcombs

GS=goes slow
I use use the brakes.
I down shift every once in a while (cause my brakes suck ass) if i have to stop quick.

AllMoToR_TeG

CHiCk WiT HoT CaRz
if cominq to a complete stop, I downshift from far/ leave it in qear and just keep my foot on the brake. But its also like GSRhact93 said....

it most deff depends on the mood and speed lol

I usually shift between 2.5-3.5, but my sensor for that broke so idk what i been shiftinq at lately, im just listeninq to the car & shiftinq when i think i should...LOL :) :lol: :) But thats qettinq fixed today so no worries..

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Coming to a stop, I usually downshift to second. Rev matching reduces wear on the clutch (well at least from what I know) when you down shift. I'm usually in fourth or fifth cruising too.

Shift around 3 - 3.5k chilling and 6500 racing. Definitely rev match on the touge.

Coming around a turn with green, downshift into second or third depending on the degree of turn. Usually Second.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
If I'm coming up to a stop light I usually just push in the clutch and brake. Any corner or anything that requires a downshift is met with a rev match though. I like my synchro's and clutch to actually work for a while. Normal driving I shift at around 3k

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
That South Park episode was a riot! They all got Hybrid's to combat smog, but then they had smug clouds instead, and smug alerts, and the George Clooney smug cloud from his acceptance speech at the Oscar's threatened the whole town! S.F. people were smelling their own farts, lol. Cartman went into S.F. in a hazardous waste suit so he could survive the smug cloud.

samace_sg

Second Glance
coming to a stop i just brake in the gear i'm in then push in clutch.
accelerating from a stop i shift between 4-5k.. (dd that is)