dude... is cup holder good for anything other than a red bull??

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Maybe you should think of it as a way of portion control? A method for slowing the growing rate of obesity in the US?
There ya go. My DA has no cup holders, but last time I had a drink it wedged between the ebrake and seat perfectly. Think it was a watermelon slushee from Sonic.

Josh73

ya i always try to get something with a cap on it so i dont gotta worry abt that, i dont rly get drinks from fast food places, i almost always have one wit me

1/4milematt

i have the same problem in my 99 integra i guess big drinks weren't populer then

dieonne97

i have the same problem in my 99 integra i guess big drinks weren't populer then
I have this problem with my 97 teg too lol I been thinkin bout cuttin some of the inner edges of the cup holders so I can fit drinks there. I might try the armrest thing though.....never thought to try that out lol

Afireinside

My worst complaint is on long road trips, it would be nice to fab something that folds out of the arm rest twords the back. First thing that pops into my head is minivan style. It's on my to do list we shall see if I can come up with anything good.
I had a gen 1 for a few years no cup holders at all just squeezed it between the e brake, so i'm glad the gen 3s at least have something.

whitedc4

an integra is a compact "passenger" car... i doubt it was made to be used for people to take on long road trips yes it's very reliable but that's probably why there are only a total of 2 cup holders in the car my arm rest works as a large cup holder but when i'm carrying cds around it usually means me being creative on how to fit the drink..drinks. idk if anyones tried it but my ex converted his integra dash and center console to a civic's then fit the jdm center console to where the cup holders are almost suspended where your ac would be. he was able to fit practically anything in there i just always worried it was gonna fall down...break. you just gotta do whatcha gotta do

jznsn2u

x2

shit is the bomb yo!!

i think i saw it on here, some dude made a 4 cup holder thing out of a box and it sat behind and in between the front seats
its bomb when its perfect.... but it sucks cock when the tea aint sweet enough. :(