DUMB DRIVERS!!!! *wrecked the DB rant thread*

Sammich

So i'm traveling trying to go to the post office on my lunch

trying to see why these parts have not gotten to my mother's house and why they are saying that the address is undeliverable (radiator hoses, speedo cable and compressor)....i'm in teh right lane and this other car is RIGHT THERE on my left so i couldnt swerve in the left lane w/o side swiping that person. This guy comes right into my lane and stops and as i'm slamming on brakes, this simple motherfuker is staring at me....

this is the bullshit he left me..i've only loved two of my vehicles i've ever owned, this was the second, i didnt care about the maxima like that, i liked it, but, at the end of the day i'm almost sure they are going to total it because it needs a radiator support, etc all that and paint is gonna cost more than they are gona want to give me for it.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Shoot man.... :( did he not have insurance? I'd squeeze every penny I could outta him. Sorry to hear tho /:

Sammich

yea all the legal stuff and police were called immediately, its driveable, but i'm sure w/ the car's age and it having over 240k miles, they are going to total it, i hope they dont. but if i remember correctly, the car he was driving was supposedly a company car..so...we'll see

Sammich

if they fix it, i'll keep it, but i wont go through buying it back and having a salvage title. i just have this thing about owning a car w/ a salvage title, know what i mean

94RS

No fucks given.
IMO, if you love the car as much as you do, it shouldn't matter having a salvage title or not. In the end it's still your baby no matter what the title says.

I'll willingly take your G2 with a salvage title lol.

Sammich

IMO, if you love the car as much as you do, it shouldn't matter having a salvage title or not. In the end it's still your baby no matter what the title says.

I'll willingly take your G2 with a salvage title lol.
i've always had the mentality of not buying back and not wanting to own a vehicle w/ a salvage title, but if you wanna buy it back, lemme know i'll put you in contact w/ the insurance company, but if they deem it total i'm pulling all my stuff off of it

94RS

No fucks given.
i've always had the mentality of not buying back and not wanting to own a vehicle w/ a salvage title, but if you wanna buy it back, lemme know i'll put you in contact w/ the insurance company, but if they deem it total i'm pulling all my stuff off of it
I'm broker than broke right now. Only like $650 in the bank (no job), and that's going towards my own car's motor mounts.

Sorry about your car though, bud.

GUCRO

No job and my car is my only trasport for me and my wife. If I lost it I would be royaly fu****. So I love my car. shit sucks bro sorry