DUMB DRIVERS!!!! *wrecked the DB rant thread*

j13

Keep It Clean
People are fuxking zombies these days, fools on fixies riding on the opposite side of the freeway, people walking off the curbs without checking for cars, females driving with sunglasses with 9 babies in the back weeving in and out of traffic while texting. It's insane. I think it's all the BPA thats in our containers.

So many people cant even talk on the phone while walking, they just fall Into swimming pools.

krisx13

Schweet.
ugh this is shitty. i was in a similar situation couple months ago and cracked up my front end too, pretty much the same damage as you but on the opposite side. hope you can fix her!

Ganyon

Today is just not a good day for us teg owners. People really need to learn how to drive.

94RS

No fucks given.
females driving with sunglasses with 9 babies in the back weeving in and out of traffic while texting.
That's my gf's older sister. Giant glasses, on her iPhone with both of her kids in the back of her new Kia Sorento. I had to grab the wheel like three times when I rode with her the other day.

Sammich

yea man, this guy saw me coming and looked me in my eyes as i was heading his way even before i slammed on brakes..its like he just stopped there and wished somebody would have killed him. then when the damage was done he was still staring at me like 'are you ok'............... -_-

Sammich

got off the phone w/ the insurance company, they assigned someone to come look at the car to come assess the damage so hopefully by tomorrow i will have an adjuster come look, see how much it's gona cost to fix and i'll be on my way to seeing WTF is gona happen w/ the DB *fingers crossed*

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
females driving with sunglasses with 9 babies in the back weeving in and out of traffic while texting. It's insane. I think it's all the BPA thats in our containers.
ain't that the truth... I'm a Jimmy John's driver. See some crazy stuff... I'm sorry about your baby :((

Sammich

hopefully i'll get a call today that they'll come look at it...hopefully i'll know something today. i'm happy i havent ditched all the oem parts that i've replaced on this car gona save me this time around

Sammich

feel like i'm getting the run around, pretty much i talked to a lawyer yesterday, he said give them until the rest of the week then if they dont make any moves, file arbitration papers w/ the insurance company..he said they are pretty much allowed 10 days to complete their investigation...i guess day 10 will be friday...seems like forever..over a wk w/o my car is torture..losing 8-10mpg driving my moms I35 and the cheapness of gas...ON TOP racking up mileage on her car, i am not a fan what so ever