Dylan's 2001 Type-aRRR

drevans_satx

Dylan
Haha cars seem to be the only thing I have luck with these days.

The guy when he sold it to me looked at it and said 'I've never have a car treat me so badly. I've had the absolute worst luck in that thing.' ...I know what he's talking about now...drove it for two months and had two incidents. Luckily only my car was damaged..

In the end the guy just really wanted to get money to fund his newest project. It was actually for sale on HT a while back.
A boosted b20 CRV lifted with 33in mud terrain tires. He actually took in on trails that the pansies in lifted jeeps wouldn't touch. Oh yeah, and it was 5-speed with the black leather interior. It was sexy.

01TegLuv

no the Type R is missing the center caps. You can get them from Acura I think. and I thought the fabric was stitched in not glued on..

01TegLuv

still nice though and a good ass deal.. just saying. at least you can fix those things no problem. but try not to get curb rash on the Type R rims man.. hate to see beautiful rims scraped so incrucitiatingly..ouch xp

drevans_satx

Dylan
very nice my dude, envious is such an understatement right now.... what i would do for one
Thanks man, it's been pure luck lol.

no the Type R is missing the center caps. You can get them from Acura I think. and I thought the fabric was stitched in not glued on..
Ohhh yeah, the R is. Well the P.O. decided to do a Honda badging conversion I guess and the 'A' on the caps didn't fit in...Idk I never got them with the car. I'll probably just buy some. The fabric is just spray tack glued on. I should have gotten a pic before I fixed it.

still nice though and a good ass deal.. just saying. at least you can fix those things no problem. but try not to get curb rash on the Type R rims man.. hate to see beautiful rims scraped so incrucitiatingly..ouch xp
LOL hell I don't even go near curbs enough to hit them, all that rash is still there from when I bought it. Funds have been going into other things outside of wheel repair.