Ebay Short shifters/headers

lcintegra360

Yeah I wouldn't be slamming it very often, I just want something that I can shift a bit faster and smoother. And how would I go about taking the resonator off of my system? I dont think I have the right tools to do it myself so I was thinking of taking it down to an exhaust shop. What can I expect as far as prices go to just take off the resonator and straight pipe that section of my system?

Last edited:

RobbinYoBizkits

Hoenstly i think you would be a lot much better off if you stay away from ebay. I've heard all kinds wrong shit with that stuff. If i were you i would go with a skunk2 short throw shifter, then with the headers that is a good choice. You can get a lot of power from them. then for intake i would say like weapon R, skunk2, dc sports, tanabe, and a'pexi. all are strong good intakes

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
im the ebay king and have never had trouble out of anything ive bought off there.

And if u really don't wanna spend the big money and dont want ebay I'm a great person to buy from with great products and very affordable..

Chris has had GREAT luck with his ebay stuff.. my prices are not much more.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
And if u really don't wanna spend the big money and dont want ebay I'm a great person to buy from with great products and very affordable..

Chris has had GREAT luck with his ebay stuff.. my prices are not much more.
ive also had great luck with the stuff ive bought from dave

red.line

I'd be interested in knowing more about your headers if you wouldn't mind messaging me some info?
I'm looking to pick one up for my DB2 within the next couple months here. :)

broken_scars

ya i have had several ebay ones and never had a problem on but it also depends on your style of driving. if your slamming it make sure you go with a trusted name. everyday dd shifting at normal rpm/s will be fine for ebay. get some prothane shifter bushings also...as for headers do not cut corners. pay becasue you will get what you pay for