Eibach 2010 Honda Open: 05/16/10

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
damn i hope pado gets too drunk on saturday so he misses the show and gives me his spot AHAHAHAHA

but WOOOOT WOOOOT!! its christmas time for me this weekend

simplels

i think im going.. you can probably find me with my old car which i sold to my friend tony.. championship white 1981 honda civic wagon.. :lol:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
damn i hope pado gets too drunk on saturday so he misses the show and gives me his spot AHAHAHAHA

but WOOOOT WOOOOT!! its christmas time for me this weekend
Pado can't give up his spot if he's not there, unless he gives you his PayPal receipt. Yup! Early Christmas for you buddy.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
haha^

It's almsot time! Even though i didn't purchase a spot for my civic or my bro's integra, we are still going! Hope to see you guys there!

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Attendees:
1. JDMxDB8/2SIIC - Showing/Payment sent
2. GSR-TURBO-DC - Showing/Payment sent
3. RD408 - Spectating
4. BigMac88 - Spectating
5. Samurai_Blue - Spectating
6. Peruviann - Spectating
7. wite2nr - Showing/Payment sent
8. johnnyblaze839 - Spectating
9. TeggyBear_Ls - Spectating

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
haha^

It's almsot time! Even though i didn't purchase a spot for my civic or my bro's integra, we are still going! Hope to see you guys there!
Attendees:
3. RD408 - Spectating
4. BigMac88 - Spectating
Daniel, where are you guys planning to stay?

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
Attendees:
3. RD408 - Spectating
4. BigMac88 - Spectating
10.Mildsquare - spectating
11.kako0709 - Showing/confirmed

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
we're staying at my buddies relatives that are sorta close to corona. So in the morning we gotta drive to corona and to the eibach facilities
Fuck dude, I forgot to ask you for your number. I was chillin with my crew, 2SIIC. We had a few CB7s, one AP2, one EJ, and one BB6. We were in the VIP section to the left of the main garages.

:( wished i would of went but had to work
No worries. There's always next year.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I had fun at Eibach. It was my first time going, so it was pretty cool. I had fun seeing chillin with the homies and seeing all the nice Hondas. It's nice to see all the Honda enthusiasts come together. I didn't see any assholes and ricer fags, just fellow Honda enthusiasts hanging out on a Sunday. :thumbs up

P.S. Props to all the people who were involved with the organization of the meet.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I had fun at Eibach. It was my first time going, so it was pretty cool. I had fun seeing chillin with the homies and seeing all the nice Hondas. It's nice to see all the Honda enthusiasts come together. I didn't see any assholes and ricer fags, just fellow Honda enthusiasts hanging out on a Sunday. :thumbs up

P.S. Props to all the people who were involved with the organization of the meet.
x2. Waaaaayy too much Hella Flush for my taste but w/e there were quite a few awesome cars too. Did anyone see the Hydrogen-powered K20 integra? There were a bunch of clean CRX's and an awesome Gen 1 teg hiding in the back too. Bisimoto's 700whp single cam Civic wagon was awesome. And of course the Raceline crew :twisted: two of only about six track cars there, but it's all good.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
x2. Waaaaayy too much Hella Flush for my taste but w/e there were quite a few awesome cars too. Did anyone see the Hydrogen-powered K20 integra? There were a bunch of clean CRX's and an awesome Gen 1 teg hiding in the back too. Bisimoto's 700whp single cam Civic wagon was awesome. And of course the Raceline crew :twisted: two of only about six track cars there, but it's all good.
Did you see Reza's MR DC2 GS-R? He's got some cool looking carnards. They're like two connecting as one. I wanted to talk to him, but couldn't find him.